Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

M O Fashion Designer

I had it installed and i deleted it. The next thing i saw was all my menu disappear .

Retroroad

Mega Menu gives you something which Shopify simply will not give you: Professional looking and easy to customize menu.
If you have a lot collections in your store it is frustrating and almost impossible to organize them, keeping it simple, clear and easy for your customers to navigete...well it was :) With Mega menu we do not have this problems anymore.
And it is blending in our theme nicely.

I would also like to mention great customer service without whom even great app is not worth to buy and use.

Great job guys!

Madera Ph

Roxana Dascalescu was amazing . I had issues with the menu when i changed my theme but she was supportive from beginning till the end and the menu works perfectly fine. Thank you Recommended menu for everyone, the free features favors small stores. It's just an app for everyone!

Ja Jas Collectables

Great App. Extremely useful. Customer support is very friendly and helpful! Awesome experience.

Niftygenius

Amazing app. Clean and easy to use. Perfect for those looking to make your menu experience more professional.

Graham Global Commerce

great app. I think it has made my store much more user friendly. App is easy to use. I hope our friends at Buddha, make the column alignment configurable on future releases...then it will be even better than it already is. :-)

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

works well. I'm on the free version, and so far it's worked for what I need.

Harbard Survival And Camping Supply

Very unhappy that I cannot change the color of the main horizontal menu text or font size. The text is to dark and is to small. I have played around with all the color and text sizing things but nothing changes the main menu. Not very happy with the app. Will change review if an update comes out that fixes this issue.

Elk Mountain

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Caffeine Hub