Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Lilypond Kids

East to use and does everything it promises.....highly recommended by us

Verona Solutions

Excellent and easy to use. I was able to get up and running with multi-level menus in short order.

Hhn Store

After trying out other menu apps, we decided that the Mega Menu app surpassed all the other menu apps on Shopify and is the BEST!! The Mega Menu truly adds a professional look and feel to our website. It's very easy to setup and install with a lot of options and room for customization. It intergrates perfectly with our online store and even better, it's mobile friendly & responsive! We love it an so glad we upgraded too. Thanks Mega Menu App!

Xtra Herbal

its very good and useful
thanks for this app

Yoshi Bella

Works great. Love the option of the basic free version. Pretty user friendly too. Def recommend!!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Great app! Really help me!
Highly recommend this app.

Profoodhk

Very happy with this app so far! It has made the user experience so much more intuitive and organised.

Laser Ready Templates

I have try other options, but must say this is so easy and useful app. Will give it a 10 if I could. Thanks guy's you are great, keep up the good work.

Parker And Daughterdefense

Love the app! A must have for any store to have.

Straight Outta Russia

I was looking for a way to showcase more of my store products in an intuitive and non-intrusive way and have my customers be able to quickly and effectively browse my store. This menu app delivers all of that. It's easy to set up and looks great. They also just released the link list with images features and it is fantastic and no one else offers this.

Creating great looking functional menus via this app is a breeze.

Ohhh, and the support is absolutely 1st class. To me that is a critical component for an app that I want to continue using for years to come and that I pay a monthly fee for. All my requests have been addressed in a very timely and professional manner.

These guys have earned my trust and my business. I highly recommend this app.