Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Straight Outta Russia

I was looking for a way to showcase more of my store products in an intuitive and non-intrusive way and have my customers be able to quickly and effectively browse my store. This menu app delivers all of that. It's easy to set up and looks great. They also just released the link list with images features and it is fantastic and no one else offers this.

Creating great looking functional menus via this app is a breeze.

Ohhh, and the support is absolutely 1st class. To me that is a critical component for an app that I want to continue using for years to come and that I pay a monthly fee for. All my requests have been addressed in a very timely and professional manner.

These guys have earned my trust and my business. I highly recommend this app.

Rkoolstuff

Very good app and would recommend it to everyone

Get Me The Gift

Great app. Does exactly that we wanted. Great support too. Fast to respond to small queries we had.

Little One Layette

Easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended :)

Smartechpt

Great experience! Great Menu APP.

Tunonim

Easy to use app! Great support too! It integrates well with the debut theme!

Melocompro Cl

Great app and great support team.
Really happy with this.

My Stylish Home

Easy to use and configure. Great menu app!

Walkin Shopin

It's a great app. Easy to use easy to implement and derives what I've been looking for. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Naked Princess Co

Mega menu is an essential app for any Shopify store. Lots of great features and customizations. Really makes you site come alive depending on what you need to accomplish. I have used it to make a menu like the Casper.com website before too! So very versatile and the support is great. Roxana is quick to respond and makes the price point worth it!