Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Solo Perfumes Originales Copy

Excellent App and Great Support!

Thanks So Much!

Aditagoldil

Best Menu app, great customer and techincal support. Keep up the good work

Thephotogifts

I was in desperate need of something like this for my store to arrange my stuff in a better way.
Mega Menu is simply awesome.
And Rox at the back end of Mega Menu is equally awesome.

I recommend it to those who have large product categories.

Thanks :)

Creamtone Vintage Design

Love it! It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Skye Noir

Great app! Definitely recommend! I had some issues at first, my own lack of experience, no fault of the app. Roxana reached out to me the same day, explained and helped me with my issue. It worked and has been working like a champ ever since. The customer service is friendly & top notch!

Unicornshops

The Mega Menu app from Buddha Apps works really well on our Unicorn Shops website because we have one of the largest selections of unicorn products and needed a better way to show all the categories of our hundreds of products. When we contacted Buddha Apps support for some help on best way to use Mega Menu on the Unicorn Shops mobile site, they answered quickly and in great detail or a couple different e-mails...we highly recommend it.

Bikeables

Fantastic, it has made our store so much easier to navigate!
www.bikeables.com

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I'd give this even more stars if I could!!! Wow, what a difference it makes! I was able to add so many more options and will upgrade sometime to check out the other options :-)

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Designer Impressions

really awesome app! makes building a beautiful menu very simple. Thanks!

Expressyourselfgifts

This app is perfect! It gives me the exact look I need for the menu. When I needed a little bit of help, the support was right there and got me going.. This is the 3rd time I used this app for a store client and it has enhanced all the sites. Great app-great support!