Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Bau Watches

amazing app, works great and gives your site a new potential

Safego

Great app that makes our site look much more professional. The interface is extremely easy to use and navigate - we were able to get our full menu done in less than an hour. We had one minor issue and reached out to their developers and they responded within minutes and it fixed right away.

In Seasons Jewelry

Great app! Very easy to use and many options available. Thanks.

Hosebargains

This is an excellent app for creating a nested menu. Simple to install and very easy to use. Perfect for store with a large catalog. Top class customer service, fast and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Moyoulondon

Great options to replace the basic menu.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and fast replying!

Modern Indios

Such an easy to use and awesome app! It really helped my site become more user friendly and organized. Would definitely recommend

Growing Up Goddess

Works great and I love how substantial the free plan is! We ran into an issue with the menu styling on the mobile website, and support was able to fix it quickly for us.

Shiree Odiz 1

Great app, super easy to use and looks great. Tried several competitor apps that were nowhere near as good.

Bohemianguitars2

Great app, really helped us get our Menu and Nav to a the place we want it without any development costs and with less than an hour of work.

Lil Tadpole Couture

I am grateful to have the app. It seems to work well and saves me from learning technical things...which I hate! :)