Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Kreativ Inc Online Store

Awesome Menu! No Coding Skills Needed - Super easy to add your collections and really amazing team support :)

Sweety Cats Boutique

I really LOVE that app!!!!!! Absolutely Must Have! Navigation is essential for your Business! Very easy to use and best of all it's Free!! Thank you so much for that Great App and Great support! I recomend it 1000% ;)

Safari Zone

Easily one of my favorite Apps on here. Great if you have lots of collections as I do (60+). Makes navigation simple for customers.

What this app provides should be offered by Shopify honestly. Thank God this app was created.

Check out my shops Main Menu for a great example of what this can do for you!

www.gottacollectemall.com

Bleubleu

Excellent app. Amasing customer service, Exactly what I needed and very easy to use. https://www.bleubleula.com

Funky Moose Records

As my store's categories were expanding, my standard CSS menu wasn't cutting it anymore, I tried building something myself, but always ran into compatibility issues. Mega Menu solved all of that for me in a few clicks.

Thanks Buddha!

Alex Woo Jewelry

Rox and Michael at Buddha Apps have been a huge help. They helped us fix any issues we had and answered our inquiries. The app is easy to use and manage. Thank you!

Fine Tuxedos

I tried a few megamenu apps and this one is by far the best. It allows you to build out a few different menu styles, using thumbnails to represent featured items and collections. I found it extremely easy to use. We had some small conflicts with other apps we've got installed, but the author fixed those problems in the code for us within one business day of notifying them. I would highly recommend this app and the vendor. They did a really nice job.

Audiotron2

Installed the app and was easy to setup, links didn't work so I clicked the do it for me button, got an email back super quick and it worked, had to do nothing but the setup! Works well and excited to see what features they add in as time goes on!

Pets River

By far - the most important app in shopify platform.
With this app you can create menus, and collections in no time.
Support team are amazing.
A+++ APP :-)

Neptune Wild

1) Fast response from Customer Support
2) Easy and simple User Interface
3) Fast and menu creation
4) No coding needed
5) Works right out of the box
6) Best feature: Drag and drop ( prevents time consuming edit)
7) Robust features
8) Menu editing, just click onto the menu and rename.
9) Well designed (especially for non-coders)
10) Video tutorial was very helpful.
11) Allow you to change your menu color, and link hover color.
12) Change your menu font size.

I tried using other Menu app creation and quickly abandoned them because it was time consuming, complicated, tedious copy and paste. I was very frustrated and gave up.

With this app I was up and running. I was able to create Parent menus, Child Menus and Sub-menus within minutes. I wasn't forced to copy and paste code.

The drag & drop feature gave me the advance view how I want to layout my menus and tweak things around. This was a time saver!!

The ability to edit the menus by clicking on it and renaming, selecting a different icon from the dropdown.

Excellent and speedy Customer Support. All of my emails were answered within the same day or within less than an hour. I highly recommend this app.

Even though the other app have a Knowledge Base instructions it still wasn't easy to create and it didn't have a video tutorial, so it got me lost.