Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Graphicdesignfactory

Great solution! Easy to use and very quick and helpful customer support.

Draw Ink Store

Amazing app and amazing people!

Because I have quite a few product models, this menu version is perfect for me. This way the costumer can pick their model from the menu and does not have to search extra on product pages or browse large collections. Easier overview.

I highly recommend it. It is very simple to use and if You have any problems, they do it for You in no time. Very nice support.

Petra Knezic,
www.patterned-pictures.com

Wisebunch Collective

Excellent App!
Easy to set up and integrates well.
The free version offers a good preview on how the app works.

Capstone Trading Systems

Excellent app for my menus. Exactly what I needed!

Anasito

I'm using the Mega Menu app to navigate my entire site, and it is working perfectly.
I hope they introduce the option of custom colors for the bars & tabs instead of just the font.

Discount Modern Rugs

Great App. Easy to use and the customer service is very quick and helpful!

Myphonecase Com

Wow! Love this app and I'm very satisfied with the result. Easy to use, and has powerful features.

Juvitus

Five stars. Absolutely.

With our heavily customized site, it took some time to find the right solution to create a mega menu. This app does the job beautifully.

The support is fast, friendly, & the Buddha team is proud of their app. They should be. Highly recommended.

Monogramforyou

Excellent app,
So happy with it, had some question, they respond very quick. It's free but would not mind to pay for this pay if I needed too.

Great apps

8ball 2

A really great product with even better support. Great work guys.