Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Creole Couture Boutique

I use this app to minimize my menu. Now it's very easy for customers to navigate. I would recommend.

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and we are glad this app is helping you :) Have a great day!

Hygge Sweet Home

I used the app for months. It is great and meets my needs and the most important is free! Highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you so much! Have a lovely day and good luck with your sales :)

CAFELE Official

Highly recommend, easy to setup and structure our menu. Works like a charm and very nice looking. And shout out to Anca, the support is PROMPT!

March 6, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you :) We hope you enjoy using our app and don't forget to reach us if you need any help!

MATERIALHONEY

Highly highly recommend this app. Instant customer care and go beyond customer expectations. I am incredibly pleased with the level of service by the team, easy to use (and if you don’t there are tutorials that assist or a quick email to them) easy installation!

March 6, 2019

Thank you for the nicest words :) We are happy we could assist you and please know we are here for you !

WLCOME SUNSHINE

I have just set up the 9,95$/month mega menu but already want to try the megazen for the pix/widget. After 10 months with my shop, I am so sure it will boost my sales while helping the navigation. What is for sure, is the very good assistance (via Anca noticeably) : after helping me to set it up, they noticed before me that the mobile experience was not good and solved it within a few hours only. The follow up from Anca was just perfect. Thanks for your help, let's sell !

March 6, 2019

We are glad we could help you! Indeed, studies show an organised and appealing navigation helps customers to find faster your products while being attracted to browse more through your store once they notice the sales and promoted products first thing in the navigation. We hope also your sales will boost! Have a great day!

GlowbalOutlets

It's a great tool. Easy to create menus and assign collections. Highly recommend. Thank you for your great work.

007 Airsoft Ltd.

App does exactly what it should, support is awesome. Would recommend. I wish there are more options to how to tree menu can look.

Wholefood Society

Easy. Did exactly what I needed and the support was fab in getting back to me too! Really happy with this app.

PaintingLegends

That's the best menu app because it adapts to the theme. I totally recommend it for everybody. You can check how it looks on my website: paintinglegends.com

GETSOBARS

I tried this app to spiff up my purchased theme. The theme itself is pretty slick and professional looking but the main menu was not so sophisticated. Buddha Mega really added the level of customization I was looking for and the free version was all I needed for may application. I recommend it highly.