Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

East Gold

This app is truly amazing, saves you a turn of work on coding and creating structures on your website.

The buddha-mega-menu TEAM IS AWESOME, when i got stuck they was there in minutes to help!!!

GREAT STUFF!!!

Mysaintlaurent Com

I must confess Initially I had Implementation issues but after communicating with Roxana Dascalescu she solved my problems in less than 15 minutes. I am very satisfied and confident in her ability to service my needs as a customer and adjust to my demands. Her taking ownership of my problems I believe makes her a valuable asset to your organization.

Buyworthy

It's made a huge difference to our menu, going the paid full feature option is definitely worth a try, you'll be impressed with all the additional options and it creates a much more professional look.

Mckayseco

One of the best apps we're using for our store www.mckays.co.uk - delighted with this menu!

Venue Interiors

Easy to add numerous menus, works well and support very helpful.

Valerie Valerie

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!

Twisted Goods

This app has been great for adding additional "levels" to our menu,and has helped make our website more professional and user friendly.

Functionalcrafts

Easy to use and very versatile. Excellent customer support.

Sexyvibes Shop

Very good app. Easy to install and easy to manage it. Created a simple tree menu for my shop: free version is simple and I think in future I will upgrade my plan.

Ubergifts

I had this app installed through my developer. It's exactly what I was after and the results are great! Neat, clean and easy to navigate through.
Nice app and can recommnend!

Christina