Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Kid Gear

Menus are easy to configure and work as advertised! It didn't automatically work on mobile web but the support team was really helpful and got it working in less than 24 hours.

Kobiot Lego

Good App and very good support. With Mega menu I can create a very beautiful design and functional web at the same time. On more huge advantage is the setup, is extremely easy to get done.

Ashton Performance Parts

Good until you need support because the app won't load to make necessary changes you were in the middle of.

Elquidinbulk

it's not a responsive menu, so it's useless.

Terrys Fabrics

Really happy with the support offered from the developers. I made a few suggestions regarding usability of the app, and how customers would experience the rollover - and they were more than happy to resolve the issues. They also helped me to integrate the menu within my theme, and helped to customise the rollover for my needs (varying column numbers). Love the app and great customer service too.

Mixxci

This app is simple to set up and Roxana was great at making the necessary changes to our website! Just be sure that you keep track of your settings (if you tend to update your website on a duplicate theme and publish it, you'll have to go back in after publishing and reset this menu).

Coco And Toffee

Awesome app!! Thank you so much for offering this for free! My theme developer wouldn't bother helping me create a different menu so I was stuck with 4 menus only. Good thing I found this app!

Thank you and keep it up!

Crumbled Paper

Extremely easy to use and efficient customer service. Makes our website look so much more organized.

Maio Style

My theme only supports up to 3 level... It was disappointing because I wanted to organise my Home menu. Thanks to Mega menu this is exactly what I was looking for. And it's free :-)

Robokitshop