Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Ja Jas Collectables

Great App. Extremely useful. Customer support is very friendly and helpful! Awesome experience.

Niftygenius

Amazing app. Clean and easy to use. Perfect for those looking to make your menu experience more professional.

Graham Global Commerce

great app. I think it has made my store much more user friendly. App is easy to use. I hope our friends at Buddha, make the column alignment configurable on future releases...then it will be even better than it already is. :-)

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

works well. I'm on the free version, and so far it's worked for what I need.

Caffeine Hub

Good app . Let's you customize your menu easily than Shopify's standard code

Llord Music

Outstanding plugin. Thanks for sharing it.

East Gold

This app is truly amazing, saves you a turn of work on coding and creating structures on your website.

The buddha-mega-menu TEAM IS AWESOME, when i got stuck they was there in minutes to help!!!

GREAT STUFF!!!

Mysaintlaurent Com

I must confess Initially I had Implementation issues but after communicating with Roxana Dascalescu she solved my problems in less than 15 minutes. I am very satisfied and confident in her ability to service my needs as a customer and adjust to my demands. Her taking ownership of my problems I believe makes her a valuable asset to your organization.

Buyworthy

It's made a huge difference to our menu, going the paid full feature option is definitely worth a try, you'll be impressed with all the additional options and it creates a much more professional look.

Mckayseco

One of the best apps we're using for our store www.mckays.co.uk - delighted with this menu!