Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

The Digital Market Llc

The customer service is absolutely excellent! They have helped me with several items and are continuing to help me as I create my site. I HIGHLY recommend this app!! - Jill

Lifeislife In

While the Buddha team did their best to resolve my requirements, somehow the theme code and menu code were not compatible in certain spaces. We had to give it up and shift to an alternate, but nevertheless, it is definitely a great plugin and an even better partner to work with. I wish them the best.

Vinscovery Landing Page

Great app: not only super easy to use - no coding knowledge and very intuitive to set up - but Roxanne was super helpful and replied to us very quickly. Highly recommended!

Crafthood

Very good app and very good costumer service.

Ereada

Thanks for great product.

I use free version. But there were some issues with scripts size and customer service repaired everything very fast.

Highly recommend

Sincerely,

Andrey

Auntiesattic

This is a great app and works perfectly on my shopify site. I use the free version which has all the features I need.
Great customer service too. I would definitely recommend!

Woodshopbits Com

Great app with great support! My menus were loading slowly and their support went through my theme and fixed the problem.

Fletch 4

really nice menu, super easy to use, any issues are quickly resolved by support. great app!

Woof And Whisker

Stellar app. Really simple to integrate and helps the store stand out and look a little more professional.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Fantastic app, it allows you to get super cool menus with no coding, easy to use and great support. Very happy so far!