Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Yoshi Bella

Works great. Love the option of the basic free version. Pretty user friendly too. Def recommend!!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Great app! Really help me!
Highly recommend this app.

Profoodhk

Very happy with this app so far! It has made the user experience so much more intuitive and organised.

Evlitegroup

Giving it a 2 for now.

Ive had this install for almost 3 weeks. while it works here are the reasons it got a 2.

1: I have to fight with it to make new menus, if I create a new collection I have to close and load the page an average of three times for it to show the new collection on making a menu.

2: Have to fight with it to go where you select. If i select the plus next to a menu to drop the menu down, half the time it just loads into the parent menu

3: Loading issues, sometimes the page loads, you click a menu or drop down and it reloads the homepage(as if it wasnt fully loaded)

4: On mobile devices the menu freezes, once you select a menu and load those products, you can not select the menu again unless you load into the home page

This happens on

Firefox
Mobile chrome

Laser Ready Templates

I have try other options, but must say this is so easy and useful app. Will give it a 10 if I could. Thanks guy's you are great, keep up the good work.

Inside Stores 2

Menu is great but support and documentation is lacking. I've sent email and has been waiting for a response. Yes I get that it's been only a day but in this days and age 24 hours for a support question to be answered is unacceptable.

Follow up--Super snippy support. Again, I think the app is nice, not crazy about the support before and even more so now.

Re the documentation, the only thing I can see is the tutorial which explains how to set things up, which is easy enough. However it doesn't explain any other issues that might come up. A FAQ section explaining most common problems would be useful.

Update-I'm changing to a 3 star because it's really one of the better ones available on Shopify. Pretty intuitive. Still some issue with mobile which you have to contact the app developer to fix.

Parker And Daughterdefense

Love the app! A must have for any store to have.

Straight Outta Russia

I was looking for a way to showcase more of my store products in an intuitive and non-intrusive way and have my customers be able to quickly and effectively browse my store. This menu app delivers all of that. It's easy to set up and looks great. They also just released the link list with images features and it is fantastic and no one else offers this.

Creating great looking functional menus via this app is a breeze.

Ohhh, and the support is absolutely 1st class. To me that is a critical component for an app that I want to continue using for years to come and that I pay a monthly fee for. All my requests have been addressed in a very timely and professional manner.

These guys have earned my trust and my business. I highly recommend this app.

Rkoolstuff

Very good app and would recommend it to everyone

Get Me The Gift

Great app. Does exactly that we wanted. Great support too. Fast to respond to small queries we had.