Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

4nti

Its working and I got good menus.

Nicholsonwatchco

Mega Menu has really helped nicholsonwatchco.com a lot... We ran into a problem with our Shopify template seeing we could not add subcategories easily. We were recommended Mega Menu from their tech support. This enabled us to use through our main menu drop down filters so our clients could search for specific brand names which I feel through our feedback so far will increase sales. The biggest issue we heard was customers having to browse through our watch catalog which took a little extra time. With our menu being updated at least we have given them another method to search thus fixing the initial feedback issues we encountered with our site.

Easy to use and highly recommend!

NicholsonWatchCo

Padandquill

Could not be more simple. Drag and drop, plug and play, and extremely beautiful. Love it!

Auto Truck Depot

Great app. Does what Shopify should already be able to do - add reliable meta-data to your product pages and collections.

Lunaquin

Amazing app. the support team is very helpful when i need help. very recommended.

Tkb Trading Llc

Great app! I got the help I needed, I hope they will continue to keep up this service.

Unlimitedwholesale

These guys are professional and fast! The boot-up messages make my day every time I run it. And the button "Do it for us" could not be more hilarious while being tremendously helpful:)

Newsawchains

Certainly (in our opinion) the best menu app available. Not complicated to install & easy to use. Oh and it's free! Keep up the good work!

Maxvaluestore

This is the best app i would recommend everyone and the support i received have no words.. Pretty Awesome... Ms. Rox... You Rock

There are less stars there I want to give More... Thanks for making such a beautiful app... Sorry for late review as was lot much busy... Cheers

T M J Electronics

Awesome app, excellent support. Highly recommended.