Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Safego

Great app that makes our site look much more professional. The interface is extremely easy to use and navigate - we were able to get our full menu done in less than an hour. We had one minor issue and reached out to their developers and they responded within minutes and it fixed right away.

In Seasons Jewelry

Great app! Very easy to use and many options available. Thanks.

Hosebargains

This is an excellent app for creating a nested menu. Simple to install and very easy to use. Perfect for store with a large catalog. Top class customer service, fast and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Moyoulondon

Great options to replace the basic menu.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and fast replying!

Modern Indios

Such an easy to use and awesome app! It really helped my site become more user friendly and organized. Would definitely recommend

Growing Up Goddess

Works great and I love how substantial the free plan is! We ran into an issue with the menu styling on the mobile website, and support was able to fix it quickly for us.

Shiree Odiz 1

Great app, super easy to use and looks great. Tried several competitor apps that were nowhere near as good.

Bohemianguitars2

Great app, really helped us get our Menu and Nav to a the place we want it without any development costs and with less than an hour of work.

Lil Tadpole Couture

I am grateful to have the app. It seems to work well and saves me from learning technical things...which I hate! :)

Tansfashion

I'm very happy with this app. If you look at my site

The original menu which was put in place by the supplier when I D/L the csv file, in one word its "STUPID". Customers could not find anything. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the right solution for a easy to navigate menu. Then I found MEGA MENU, it is just what I needed with about 3,000 products I now have a chance for my customers to find what they are looking for. I'm still not finished but I wanted to let other people know that is app is great and easy to install, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to making web site but even I found it easy. The original menu is under "Shop by type"

Thank you BUDDAH.