Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

November 1, 2019

We are so happy to hear this :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Shop HamOnt

Super easy to use and it looks great on our site! We never take the time to leave reviews but this was 100% worth it! Highly recommend

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate your review, thank you so much for it. A review can go a long way and it means so much!

We are so happy that this is the app you were looking for. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

PETGRoTTo

Great app to customize your menu! Very user friendly, intuitive, and superb customer service :) I recommend!

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Slumberkins

Great app and even better customer service! We wanted some changes done to the CSS of the navigation and they were extremely responsive and made the changes within 24 hours.

October 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad this app is working well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please reach us and we will do our best to help you!

Have an amazing day!

bionichomes

Great app, adding a modern menu structure to the site, very flexible and easy to use and quick feedback from the developer when I had an issue.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help!

Have a lovely day!

U-Trade B2B

This is an amazing app, working very fine with each theme, easy to use.
Support team is also amazing!!!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We worked so much to make our app compatible with all the Shopify themes and we are so glad to hear that this is important for our customers also :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

DecksGo

This app did the job perfectly for us. Simple to learn. Lots of flexibility. Very pleased and the company is great to work with.

September 27, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our app was easy to use! We hope you will find it useful :)
One question, though, is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

Thank you so much!

The Stationery Life!

Exactly what I needed! I'm on the free plan and this app has everything I need right now. Contacted support regarding an issue with the Debut theme and they fixed it right away. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

produit homme et femme

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

September 16, 2019

:) You are great!

Thanks for the amazing review!

Random Wear

I was not looking for a menu app when I stumbled upon Mega Menu. I was able to install, create and integrate into my store in about 15 minutes. It definitely allows for an added dimension in sub and nested menu creation that you do not get with many themes. I like that capabilities it provides by allowing your customer an ability to navigate and deep dive the site quicker with the slide and click of the mouse.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day!