Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Iwaaant It

Excellent app! Very helpful support, quickly responded to my enquiry and resolved all issues. I recommend this app and it's team! :) Thank you!

O Biker

Excellent app! Helped me a lot and made things a way easier when I have to modify something on my menu.
Simply and beautiful.

Cornelia James Ltd

Great app - really solves a problem
Very responsive support as well - thanks

Midwest Laundries Parts

This menu is very easy to setup and they were quick to help when I encountered a javascript error during installation. I believe that being able to include photos in the navigation helps showcase all the products we offer and is easier for customers to understand. Overall very user friendly for both the shop owner and the customer.

Graphicdesignfactory

Great solution! Easy to use and very quick and helpful customer support.

Draw Ink Store

Amazing app and amazing people!

Because I have quite a few product models, this menu version is perfect for me. This way the costumer can pick their model from the menu and does not have to search extra on product pages or browse large collections. Easier overview.

I highly recommend it. It is very simple to use and if You have any problems, they do it for You in no time. Very nice support.

Petra Knezic,
www.patterned-pictures.com

Wisebunch Collective

Excellent App!
Easy to set up and integrates well.
The free version offers a good preview on how the app works.

Capstone Trading Systems

Excellent app for my menus. Exactly what I needed!

Anasito

I'm using the Mega Menu app to navigate my entire site, and it is working perfectly.
I hope they introduce the option of custom colors for the bars & tabs instead of just the font.

Discount Modern Rugs

Great App. Easy to use and the customer service is very quick and helpful!