Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Auto Truck Depot

Great app. Does what Shopify should already be able to do - add reliable meta-data to your product pages and collections.

Lunaquin

Amazing app. the support team is very helpful when i need help. very recommended.

Tkb Trading Llc

Great app! I got the help I needed, I hope they will continue to keep up this service.

Unlimitedwholesale

These guys are professional and fast! The boot-up messages make my day every time I run it. And the button "Do it for us" could not be more hilarious while being tremendously helpful:)

Newsawchains

Certainly (in our opinion) the best menu app available. Not complicated to install & easy to use. Oh and it's free! Keep up the good work!

Maxvaluestore

This is the best app i would recommend everyone and the support i received have no words.. Pretty Awesome... Ms. Rox... You Rock

There are less stars there I want to give More... Thanks for making such a beautiful app... Sorry for late review as was lot much busy... Cheers

T M J Electronics

Awesome app, excellent support. Highly recommended.

Tejemania

es una gran aplicación, muy sencilla de usar y facilita la busqueda de tus productos para el cliente.

Orson And Welles

Great app, allows us to extend menu options easily and they look great. The Buddha Apps team were very helpful in helping set it up as well. Highly rated.

Decor Abstract Art

amazing app!!!! thank you very much