Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Myphonecase Com

Wow! Love this app and I'm very satisfied with the result. Easy to use, and has powerful features.

Juvitus

Five stars. Absolutely.

With our heavily customized site, it took some time to find the right solution to create a mega menu. This app does the job beautifully.

The support is fast, friendly, & the Buddha team is proud of their app. They should be. Highly recommended.

Monogramforyou

Excellent app,
So happy with it, had some question, they respond very quick. It's free but would not mind to pay for this pay if I needed too.

Great apps

8ball 2

A really great product with even better support. Great work guys.

The Miami Heat Store

We use Mega Menu to make it easier for users to navigate the site as well as feature products in major categories. Works great, and the support by the dev team is top notch. They went above and beyond!

Peter Hall Son

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!

Sodami

If you are looking to create modern and great looking menus (like me) then I highly recommend this app :). It is easy to use while still remaining robust and powerful. You really don't need to bother looking at any of the other apps (I've went through the trouble of trying them all out and ended using this one!)

I also sent an e-mail to the developers and they responded lighting quick. It's great to know that I'm using an app that is being managed by an active developer :).

Market Square Jewelers

This app is great for simplifying Shopify's drop down menu and categories, but if you are looking for customization (type of font, additional options for drop down, size of widgets, ability to create sub categories within the simple drop down menu, etc), then this may not be the best choice. The app is awesome for someone who wants to simplify and visualize their drop down menu. I would love to have Buddha apps offer further customization - even if it is for an additional fee.

The Creme Shop Cosmetics And Beauty Supply

The best app ever!!! Seriously.
It solved my problem in less than a day -from the installation, creating the categories and during the night they changed some setting and now is 100% perfect!!!

Thank you so much.

Gym Concept

We just started using Mega Menu and so far its a has been a great experience. The support team is very helpful and the menu looks good!