Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Candle Shack

I was nervous this would be complex to configure, but it is so easy to use and has transformed our website overnight. Extremely flexible, allowing a mixture of collections, products, blog articles and links. Wonderful!

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review🙏

We are so glad that our app was easy to use, we worked a lot into trying to make it so.

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day! 😊

Haveteknik.dk

Great app, great customer service and support. They are open to suggestions and improvement. Really fast in replying and very kind. The app is easy to use for everyone and does not require any knowledge of coding in backend.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review 😊
It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day !

Built-4U

I've used this app on my site and several clients' sites - I love it. It makes it so easy to add/remove site navigation links.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback, it is so important to us!

We are glad our app helps you with your work!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

Just Draw

thank's for this appliations.
I used it to make trees in my categories.
I find the application easy to use.
Simple and effective, 5 stars for me.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)
We are so happy that you find our app easy to use!

Have a great day!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Did exactly what it said on the tin :). More than happy to recommend this company and the product, thank you

February 28, 2020

Thank you for your trust and for the great review :)

It means so much to us!

Have a great day!

Scarlett Tippy Toes

Found this app very easy to use and has added the level of navigation that I required that my Shopify theme is not able to do. Highly recommend.

February 28, 2020

We are so happy to hear this!

Have an amazing day!

Good Things Club

This app allows you to easily make professional-looking menus. Ease of use is one of the best features.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

We are so happy that our app is improving your store :)

Have a lovely day!

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

Great app. We installed this app as we wanted our navigation in the back end to look like the front end so there was no confusing it. The app is easy to use and does exactly what we want it to do. The customer service is great and quick at responding. They even did some minor adjustments to get it looking just how we wanted it.

February 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much your appreciation. And we are glad that we could help you.

If you ever need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Metamorphosis Canada

I am sure what brought you here was the difficulties with identifying the way to properly showcase your collections within collections. I'm very pleased with what Buddha Mega Menu does. It addressed my difficulties in being to subcategorize my products. It has simple navigation and was a breeze to conceptualize and execute. Great job making it simple to work with. All around couldn't be happier.

February 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) Your feedback put a smile on our face!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

The Candle And Incense Shop | Arouse Your Senses

So, far we are very, very happy with the Buddha Mega app. We show our products on the main menu with pictures of our collection. It help customers to find products easily, even with our having to go to the whole collection. Good job. Thank you.

February 7, 2020

We are so glad to hear this!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you for the great review!