Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Kiss the Rainbow

The customer service is really fantastic and the app is working amazing! Would recommend to everyone.

Tarps America

Buddha reacted quickly to my issue that i had with their product update and listened to me throughout the fix making the correction in a very timely manner! happy with their service

Force Addict Pro

Je souhaite féliciter toute l'équipe qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et trouvé la solution à mon problème avec une rapidité remarquable Professionnel dynamique et performant Superbe application que je recommande sans hésiter

June 8, 2021

Nous sommes très touchés de lire votre avis ! Merci beaucoup pour vos aimables paroles, cela signifie le monde pour nous :) Ce fut un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Si nous pouvons vous aider avec autre chose, faites-le nous savoir !

Sunshine Pet Store

Best Mega Menu App with the Easiest Interface and Fast, Responsive Customer Service. Great folks too!

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us, for our work to be appreciated like this!

We wish you only the best!

Shark Tank Taiwan 歐美時尚生活網

Excellent customer service! Provide prompt and professional assistance!!Highly recommend! The app was very easy to setup and looks great!! Thank you guys and keep working hard!!! :)

June 8, 2021

We are so touched of your kind words! Thank you so much for the review and the positive feedback. It feels so good to be appreciated like this.

We wish you many, many sales!

Tuk Tuk Mart

Great service. The menu looks great and we like the layout. One thing was incorrect but they replied very quickly and fixed it.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!
We are happy the issue was resolved and please know that there was a pleasure working with you :)

Have a lovely day!

RPM Online

This is definitely the most efficient app on Shopify! It saves so much time adding items to the catalogue and I will recommend it to anyone!

June 8, 2021

You cannot imagine how much this means to us, since we worked so hard (and still do!) on creating the best user experience for our customers!

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You are the best!

McGreevy's Toys Direct

Excellent app. Have only used the free version so far which is more than adequate but am so impressed with it, we will likely upgrade soon to the paid version for the extra features. Had a minor problem with the app on our desktop site yesterday, contacted them and it was fully resolved in less than 12 hours, excellent service. Would highly recommend.

May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.
I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team!

One Meow Two Souls

Love it, it enables me to create a menu with sub-divisions, exactly what I was looking for. It's weird that Shopify itself doesn't let you do that, but I'm happy to there's an app to solve this.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear to enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

OacOac.ro

Great app, I love the constant feature updates! Their support is also lightning fast and very helpful - I would definitely recommend them if you need some extra oomph and customization on your menus.

May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciate the kind words and so happy you had a great experience with our support team.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88