Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

The Tea Time Shop

I upgraded to this version a few days ago and the customer support has been awesome! They made a few personal changes for me with no fuss and continue to provide support. My menu now looks more professional and increasing my orders! You guys rock! Highly recommend this Menu App.!

Southern Sunday

I love this app because it allows me to customize my drop down menus, making it clean and organized for visitors to my site to find what they're looking for. Not only that, the customer service is amazing! The menu was disconnected after an update to my site and when I contacted them two days before Thanksgiving (three before Black Friday!!) they not only responded in a timely manner but fixed the issue for me. During a week that is already a whirlwind, they took a major item off my to do list, which is invaluable during the holidays. My website is shopsouthernsunday.com if you'd like to see it applied.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)
We are so happy we could help and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

We wish you a lot of sales in this stressful period!

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I had problem with my previous menu so I decided to give it a try. Great! From their customer service over email to the installation (they did it for me) was spotless. ,,,And the menu now is working fine, thank you.

November 28, 2019

We are so glad to hear this!
It was a pleasure working with you :)

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Wakefield Glass & Aluminium

great menu system even on the free app makes menus much simpler and over rides the theme menu meaning more choice on colours and even icons

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!
It is so important to us :)

We are glad you find our app useful and we hope you will continue to enjoy using it!

ODYSSEY

Great and modern app,easy for non friendly users at coding,also the support is great,ill recommend it^^

November 28, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, it means so much to us :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Urban Kings

This app is great! Make your store look more professional in minutes with this free app. Very quick response time too.

Thank you so much!
We are so happy that you enjoy using our app :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Moce Sports

This app is great! Does exactly what I need it to. Super simple to use. Very effective. Perfect for a simple menu with a clean look.

November 28, 2019

So glad to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and a positive one!

Have a great day!

GraceUnfaded

This is a great app. It helped organize my store to allow customers to quickly see the inventory. I have limited website construction experience, but Buddha Mega Menu has a very intuitive user interface. The instruction videos were helpful also.
I can't speak for the whole app (since I only used the 'tree' option), but the one thing I would have appreciated is having a fourth level for the tree. But it's still great as is.

November 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! It means so much to us :)

Also, the great news is that we will soon release a new version with a lot more features including the ability to add more submenus than just 3.

I hope you will enjoy using it !

Have an amazing day!

OkO-OkO™

Hi and thanks for this very nice APK. The free plan is ok withe the tree menu. It nice and looks very professional. If my shop can't effort it, I will buy the fool license

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our Buddha Mega Menu app :)

Have a lovely day!

Freedom Rave Wear

Excellent customer service and a great look added to our website. We desperately needed a modern mega menu look and this was a great solution. I strongly recommend this app.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have a lovely day!