Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 gennaio 2018

Much easier to create drop-down menu's with this app! If you are looking to create tree/double drop down menus (not supported by shopify currently) this is the app for you.

Southeastern Sign Supply
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 agosto 2022

Great app for creating and customize a good looking menu. Also really easy to use, I would highly recommend!

PAWR
Paesi Bassi
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 17 agosto 2022

Thank you so much fir sharing your experience with our app! We’re so glad you like it. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have an amazing day!

17 febbraio 2022

Easy to use and support is quick to help. Ive been very happy with it so far! Have used it on multiple stores now

Hunter's Haul
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 18 febbraio 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

If you ever need our help don't hesitate to reach us at support@buddhaapps.com

10 agosto 2017

I have try other options, but must say this is so easy and useful app. Will give it a 10 if I could. Thanks guy's you are great, keep up the good work.

Laser Ready Templates
Sudafrica
18 febbraio 2022

This is a great app. It is easy to use. I had one minor glitch and they fixed promptly. New menu looks great!

American Hospital Supply
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 22 febbraio 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your kind words with us. We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com, if you ever need further assistance with our app.

11 gennaio 2023

This app perfectly fits with my shopify theme and keeps also our theme customizations. Great result and amazing customer support that helps integrating branded fonts too. Highly recommended

JAMPY
Italia
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

We’re here for you anytime!

22 febbraio 2022

Has massively improved my store and they are very quick at responding at any issues or requests you have. Thank you!

Sand Dollar Dubai
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 2 marzo 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s so great to know that our app improved your store. We’re so glad we were able to help you as well.

Have an amazing day!

26 giugno 2020

This is such a great app! It helps me to make our site the way we want our mega menu to look like. Its very easy to use!

The team and web devs are also great! They helped me install the app and they are prompt and friendly.

Adora
Filippine
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 30 giugno 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please do not hesitate to reach us :)

Have a great day!

21 aprile 2022

Excellent customer service. Straightforward product and not complicated to use. Highly recommend. Great work team.

MyriadMart
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 4 maggio 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

17 marzo 2022

The app is quick to use and easily customizable. I had an issue with the way it looked on my website and the support team replied within minutes. Calin and Anca were both really helpful and sorted everything out in record time. Thank you!

Mega-IT Stores
Sudafrica
Circa 21 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 17 marzo 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!