Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation , 1 275 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 juli 2023

Amazing Tremendous App It is very easy to use this application. I have been using this application for a long time in my multiple projects and most importantly the customer support of this company is excellent or fast also. If you are looking for an application for the specific for mega menu then you are at the right destination. :)

korefitnessjalandhar
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 1 augusti 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

12 oktober 2023

Great app—simple to use, easy to update, and the support team is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Matador
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 30 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

27 september 2023

A highly useful application that effectively optimized my homepage, and the customer service team provided timely, professional assistance.

MOMObox TW
Taiwan
7 månader användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 6 oktober 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

30 juni 2023

Amazing app! You can tell a lot of work and effort was put into this. Very impressed with the amount of customizability offered with the mega menu options. It really elevates the look & makes navigation of your website easy, organized and visually pleasing all at once. Also their support staff is very friendly and responsive!

My Store
17 dagar användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 17 juli 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to to write this lovey review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.
We’re so glad we were able to help you.

22 november 2023

It is just what I needed and easy to use and edit.

Basically Beachy
4 dagar användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 4 december 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!
It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

23 oktober 2023

Great App, easy to use. Created the navigation menu the expensive Theme Vision could not! A little problem was solved via support in short time. Highly recommend!

OlympFila
Tyskland
6 dagar användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 30 oktober 2023

9 augusti 2023

I had an awesome experience with buddha mega menu, they have a fantastic product great customer service that helped a ton!

Rapid Restaurant
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 17 augusti 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

24 juli 2023

I love this app, it's user-friendly and easy to create beautiful menus. Even with the Free version, you can create beautiful advanced menus

Party-shoes
Nederländerna
3 månader användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 1 augusti 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 3 months! We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

19 maj 2024

The easiest way to make up mega menu as you like. Great GUI.

Sankyu
Japan
Redigerat 23 juni 2023

Fantastic app for any store with a limited navigation. Simple to install & setup. Currently running the free version, however I'm looking into the paid plan if it keeps impressing me! You can check out my configuration here if your interested in how I'm utilizing the app: https://countywear.store

County Wear
Storbritannien
17 dagar användning av appen
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) svarade 27 juni 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store with our paid version if you decide to use it in the future.