Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

CK Swagworks

It's okay. Does what it says it'll do, but the interface is clunky and awkward, and it's missing a lot of the functions that some of its competitors have. A solid entry in the category for sure, but not the best anymore.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
As my colleague advised, if you encountered any issues with our interface, we can solve it.
As for adding new features, we are working so hard and shouldn't take too long to release the new version of our app with new and exciting features.

DecksGo

This app did the job perfectly for us. Simple to learn. Lots of flexibility. Very pleased and the company is great to work with.

September 27, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our app was easy to use! We hope you will find it useful :)
One question, though, is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

Thank you so much!

Huedee

i would love to install but 9 dollars is a bit on the pricy side ! still a great app though <3

September 20, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!
It means a lot to us.

As for the "pricy" aspect, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

Also, as we wanted to offer the possibility for everyone to use our app, we have also offered the Free Plan

I really hope you understand!
Have a great day!

Paw-Porium

So far, this app has been immensely useful. One drawback in free use version is if you do, both footer and main menu are affected. Wish there was an option to create menus based on location needed. however, it works well, and reccommend it to anyone looking to simplify, their navigation

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your appreciation!

As for the menu replacing both the footer and the main menu, as my colleague advised, this happened because you created in your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section the same menu items for both main menu and footer menu. Our apps code identifies both of your original menus as the main menu of your store and hence the replacement of both of them.

This is easily fixable. All you need to do is to go into your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section and add 2 more main menu items.

Or if you want we can make this change for you, just let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will proceed from there.

I really hope you understand that this is not an actual issue with the app and you might reconsider the 4 stars. Even if it doesn't seem like much it does affect our apps visibility.

I wish you a lovely day and please reach us if you need any more help from us!

elisabetta ferrara

it could be 5 stars. I really love this app, I would like to find more default feature in the basic free version. Superb support team!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you! Also, thank you for the feedback. We will add in the next period a new version of our app with additional features for the free plan also and we hope then you will reconsider the review for us.

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

I have 4 shopify sites I run and I use mega menu on two of them. the app is easy to use and seems pretty versatile. My only complaint is that if you have the app open on more than one site on the same web browser, the two accounts will clone. Very frustrating!

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We do work a lot to improve daily our apps functionality. Unfortunately, the problem with the opening of the app on multiple stores at the same time in the same browser does not depend on us.

The browsers do not allow us to do this. Until the browser functions change, our hands are tight. But we are always keep an eye on the browsers development and as soon as the technology will allow us we will make the change.
I understand this is frustrating and we hope this will get sorted.

ToriStar Media

I didn't get to actually use this app as I decided to use another solution, however I would like to acknowledge that their custom support was very helpful and made sure I received the help needed.

May 8, 2019

We are very happy that you received the custom support you expected. We are very sorry you didn't actually had the chance to use our app. Is there anything else we could do to improve our apps functionalities and make it 5 star worth it? Have a lovely day!

The Wild Cat Co

I had no problems using this app and like that you get one free option i think its a bit stupid that you have to write 100 characters minimum review though...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review :) We are happy our app helps you! The request of the minimum characters into the review it's a Shopify rule and it's the same for all apps. Have a lovely day!

Bergo Designs

Our store has a large collection with many categories. The Simple menu from Mega Menu was perfect for allowing us to make the menu easier to navigate. It was easy to install, create, and update. Their support is excellent. I would give this a five star rating if they included the Contact Form in the Mega Plan.

March 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad the app is useful for you. As per the talk in emails, we will definitely consider with our team if we cn add the Contact form in the Mega plan. Have an amazing day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application simple et rapide d utilisation . Un menu très pratique et fonctionnel pour embellir un peu plus son site . Je recommande.

March 8, 2019

Je vous remercie pour les gentils mots, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Pouvons-nous faire quelque chose pour améliorer notre application et mériter 5 étoiles? Il est toujours bon de recevoir des feedbacks honnêtes de nos clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5