Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SeaKoast

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I highly recommend Buddha Mega Menu. I have been using the menu app since early 2019 and have not had a single issue. When I have had a question, the support team has been exceptionally fast in their replies. I have over 1500 collections and soon to have over 35,000 products. Mega Menu makes the menu creation simple and effective. A very user friendly app for creating intricate or simple menus.

Jacinta Taurus

Time spent using app About 1 year

Buddha Mega Menu works great. The app is really easy to use. I asked for some small changes and they were happy to make them. Support was quick to respond. Highly recommended

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com if you need further assistance with our app.

Gabrielle Solly Illustration

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Excellent customer service and quick repsonse to the issue raised. A very quick fix too. Thank you so much!

September 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Bio Seaweed Gel USA

This app was exactly what we were looking for to create a mega menu. Extremely user-friendly, easy and stress-free to set up. The support team was amazing, replied very timely and assisted with customization promptly. Would highly recommend!

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Classic Gifts Australia

Location Australia

One of the best apps I have ever used. The app is very easy to navigate and use. The customer service support was excellent, the team responded quickly to all the inquiries and helped me from start to finish. Thank you

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Riverside Breakers

This app has been fantastic! Not only does it work, but the customer support is willing and able to custom tailor this menu to your needs! I've tried many custom menu apps and this by far the best with the best support. Definitely recommend if you want some custom menus for your website.

September 27, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

French Lady

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Their support is very nice and efficient, The app is highly recommended: the free version is ideal to start and the paid version is very complete.

September 27, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 2 years!

We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

Hemp Culture

Location Australia

Highly recommend this app. It is easy to use, looks really nice and customizes well to suit your sites design. The team is super responsive and quick to help with any questions or issues we have had. Our site is is so much easier to navigate now that we are using the mega menu. 100% satisfied!

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have an amazing day!

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Great App, easy to use and nice look and feels. Great support, I had a little issues and they solved it very fast!

NIKKA

My menu looks way better with images for the collections!! and I wanted to customize it with my store font and they where very helpful installing it for me!

September 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102