Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

okiddies

Very cool app that helped me create a nested menu in my website. Thanks team for the great work. I just love it!

LittleChanges

I really liked it, easy to use, and it looks professional

so , if you can do more than 3 levels it will be awesome.

Idahome Boutique

Perfect for my small shop. Made a world of difference for the site navigation, without making it over complicated

BRACELETSQUARE

Amazing application! I love it and the customer service is fantastic. They helped me fast and professional. Thank you very much! :-)

Cheapo's Depot

Great app I use it to get a lot done very helpful and user friendly I would recomens this app to other's that are creating a store

SuperBrewster

I had a theme which I really liked but the menu just didn't tick the box. I searched online and found Budda. I asked for help with integration into my theme and WHAM! Couldn't have asked for more from the very very helpful Budda team.

Five Star Service and Menu...

Hero Paradise

I used this to have a better main menu. It has exceeded my expectations. clearly a must to have for any beginner

TabletopFountainsPlus

This is an amazingly flexible app, in that it allows you to customize your home page menu bar for a variety of uses. It was a bit challenging in the initial setup, but the learning curve isn't very steep, and it's one of those "set it - forget it" type of apps. You may want to tweak it a bit from time to time if your needs change, or if you want to rethink how you want to approach it from a Customer point of view. Overall, this is a very cool and user-friendly app. The support from the developer is fantastic, with very good response time. Support via email (in general terms) can be somewhat frustrating, but these folks are an exception to that rule. They always make a point of being certain that they've answered all of your questions, and that you're completely satisfied, before they close the support "ticket" and move on. The added benefit is the "cost" associated - there is NONE for the basic plan! The other options which may be useful for more enterprising websites are quite affordable and, while I don't have any personal knowledge, assume they only make an already excellent app that much better!

James Newman Jewellery

Amazing App - very easy (far easier than in Shopify) to use. We wanted to create nested/tree menus and this did exactly that effortlessly. Thanks for a great App!

Toylink

Great app, very easy to configure the menus and the app team is great and helpfull, contacted them to get some help and they answered really fast.