Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Frontsightvision

Great app! I had one issue and it was fixed overnight. Great service!

Pokerman786

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome - Awesome! I have the Zen version and my website feels so easy to navigate now! Thank you Buddha! Check it out at www.ThePokerStore.com

Shift Knobs

Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to use interface and effective menu. I had a couple technical things I had to work through and the support was top-notch. Very responsive and helpful. I'm only using the free version at this point. I plan to expand when I get my store up and running but would recommend to others. If they provide this level of support to non-paying customers, I imagine they have a great focus on helping your business too.

Gojideals

Amazing! I was trying to hack my way through adding a multilevel menu to a theme that doesn't natively support it when I stumbled across Mega Menu. I installed it and BAM I had a multilevel menu within minutes that was fully customizable. I'm using the free version but seriously considering the paid options as this app is really, really good!

Snugharbour

Location Jamaica

GREAT!!! exactly what I needed to add more drop down options to my menu.

Castellamare It

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and splendid support. Highly recommended!

Poterpite

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Сool app.
Our shop has become more functional.
Now we can work with a large number of goods.
We can customize our design

Aroma Addiction

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

Get it now!!! mazing app. Easy to use and improved my Conversions already. I would give more stars if I could *******

Kreativ Inc Online Store

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome Menu! No Coding Skills Needed - Super easy to add your collections and really amazing team support :)

Sweety Cats Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I really LOVE that app!!!!!! Absolutely Must Have! Navigation is essential for your Business! Very easy to use and best of all it's Free!! Thank you so much for that Great App and Great support! I recomend it 1000% ;)