Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited October 31, 2016

Works great and I love how substantial the free plan is! We ran into an issue with the menu styling on the mobile website, and support was able to fix it quickly for us.

Growing Up Goddess
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 30, 2016

Great app, super easy to use and looks great. Tried several competitor apps that were nowhere near as good.

Shiree Odiz 1
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 28, 2016

Great app, really helped us get our Menu and Nav to a the place we want it without any development costs and with less than an hour of work.

Bohemianguitars2
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 26, 2016

I am grateful to have the app. It seems to work well and saves me from learning technical things...which I hate! :)

Lil Tadpole Couture
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 25, 2016

I'm very happy with this app. If you look at my site

The original menu which was put in place by the supplier when I D/L the csv file, in one word its "STUPID". Customers could not find anything. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the right solution for a easy to navigate menu. Then I found MEGA MENU, it is just what I needed with about 3,000 products I now have a chance for my customers to find what they are looking for. I'm still not finished but I wanted to let other people know that is app is great and easy to install, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to making web site but even I found it easy. The original menu is under "Shop by type"

Thank you BUDDAH.

Tansfashion
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 25, 2016

Amazing app: I should have discover it before!

Biscotte Yarns
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 20, 2016

Exactly what we needed and the customer service is phenomenal! They go the extra mile truly. Its the best menu on the app store for sure!

Automotive Carwash Equipment Services
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 20, 2016

This menu gives that professional edge to our site. I love this app. Support is great and very responsive.

The Sensible Mama
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 20, 2016

Excellent app! Very helpful support, quickly responded to my enquiry and resolved all issues. I recommend this app and it's team! :) Thank you!

Iwaaant It
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 17, 2016

Excellent app! Helped me a lot and made things a way easier when I have to modify something on my menu.
Simply and beautiful.