Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Juz Fitness

Location Singapore

Amazing customer service and easy to use. Guidance from the developer was pleasant. Definitely recommend this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your impressions! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Glowee

Location Netherlands

As a new seller, this app is very easy to use. The support team is also very active and resolves issues swiftly! Highly recommended.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance with our app.

Have a great day!

Bocci Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Beginner friendly, very simple to use. And looks amazing on any theme. Free plan seems sufficient for my small shop but if there is need I will upgrade to subscription with no hesitation. I had an issue with this app after changing my theme. After I logged a ticket, the support team took the case from there and resolved the issue for me with no work on my part. If you are a small business owner like me, you can't go wrong with this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

ulefonemovil

Location Chile

Love it! Simple and easy to use. I went with the tree style which is very simple. Support is great to! Fast and helpfull! Thank you team!

December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

Audacia Home

Great app and great support! The options and design are truly brilliant; however, I did have one small glitch which was occuring on my home page. I reached out to the team, and they fixed it immediately! Highly recommend

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

GreenBay

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a little issues with my menu and was fixed in less than 24 hours, very quick turnaround. Highly recommended app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our technical team. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

Happy Pet Central.com

The support team was very helpful and managed to fix all the problems that I asked in a fast manner.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team. I'm so glad we were able to help you.

Kalah Studio

Location Brazil

The best menu ever! Very easy to install. Everything I needed it. All in one. It is perfect. Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance with our app.

shop-srgopalrao

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is seamless. Simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend the app for people that are looking at simple menu options that aren't available within shopify themes. Moreover the team is on point with support when I contacted them via email. Very responsive and helpful. My issue got resolved in no time.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Vitesse Home

Location China

The Mega Menu is beautiful and functional to satisfy my need to build up my website. And their service team is very professional and friendly, who fixed my problems promptly.