Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Buyerbabu Electronix

Very User friendly app . What i Love Buddha Mega menu is there super fast support. Roxana helped us with the menu that we encountered after changing theme took 24 hrs to resolve. Thanks Roxana .. Keep Rocking

Molly's Chest

Great app even better customer support, they fix my issue overnight, not only did they fix but they added all the items for us..

Pure Feast

The help I received in getting this menu set up and customized was excellent. The developers were really responsive as they listened to my needs and delivered what I was looking for in a super timely manner.

Lexington Luggage

Soooooooo much flexibility with this app. It's VERY easy to use, very easy to set up. lots of options way better than the defaults that come with themes. No site should not have it. and lets talk about their support for a second. BY FAR, the greatest support team ever. They're very quick to respond and can fix or customize anything. They're also very pleasant to talk to.

The Fancy Wall

This app just amazing and easy to use... I love it... Saves me a lot of time in setting things up!!!! ;)

Barefaced Audio

This app is really easy to use and has helped make the not massively functional or pretty built in menu on our thing come to life with minimal effort. Impressed. Can't comment on the paid functionality as we're on the free plan.

multiples-boutique

Très bonne application je vous la recommande . Vos menus seront 10 fois plus beaux et inciteront plus vaut client à cliquer dans vos catégories

Ravish Sands

Great app and great team to work with. Recommend the app. Makes the site navigation for clear when dealing with so many components and products . Wouldn't want to be without this app :)

Lynn Andrews

Robust app for the free plan. Only if you have some difficult registration or want to duplicate forms would you need the paid version. Take time to learn what it can do. Free version does most everything you would need. Actually like it more than the contact form 7 plugin on Wordpress as I have worked with that as well. The half width selection is wonderful for saving space. Sending it to page to make a purchase after collecting info is wonderful. A few drawbacks are the naming of the variables - you need to be creative in your naming. Also depending on the way a form input is answered you can not direct the form to a different person in the free version. All in all... Great for most form uses!

TOG - Toy Or Game

App worked very smoothly. Even if there were issues, the technical gurus behind this app were very polite and helpful in answering my enquiries and were able to fix all problems that I had. Definitely an excellent recommendation to any stores needing a menu app. (Y)