Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Moona Store

The only free app i could find for menus, so i guess it is good. Simple to use, not much features for the free plan though. But would recommend to those who doesn't want to spend alot of extras.

ALEX AND TRAHANAS

Love this app. It really helps the layout of our products. Mostly the support we have received was extremely fast and problems resolved immediately. Would highly recommend.

openstudio.ca

It's a great app for organizing our menu and quite intuitive and easy to use. We recommend it to others.

Lime & Yoga

Brilliant app and brilliant support form the Buddha team. it's easy and intuitive to use. The features are great. I love the dropdown menu options

Pimp My Diabetes

Very easy to use and works great! I needed to structure my navigation since it was getting a bit messy and set up the Tree menu with a deeper structure than was possible on my theme.

Fascinators Direct

An excellent app which is simple to set up and has some great features. We use on our UK Fascinator store https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk. It really helps our customers find the hat colour and style they are looking for

Miss Chief Bunny

Well. I installed this app with great hopes. But I realised I wasnt ready for it as my shop was too small and I was a bit overwhelmed juggling too many apps. Even after I uninstalled it Buddha apps...Roxana and Anca have gone to great lengths to uninstall my code. I was too scared to touch my theme liquid code..as I think this app is quite sophisticated and had many placed codes here and there. Anyway. When I am READY for this app...I WILL come back to Buddha. Thanks guys! I cant wait til my Shop is big enough and I am clever enough to be able to set up complex menus. And I'm sure you will make it easy for me. Regards. Rachael www.misschiefbunny.com

The Watch Factory Australia

Very easy to use, looks beautiful and the support is fantastic in dealing with any issues and customisation.

Aubenord

A Great app.
Super Easy to install.
Got all relevant helpful videos.
Super Customer Service and very Speedy response times.

And most of all made our website look amazing! We can now surface a lot more content on site even show some key products that were once buried between pages and show them right in the front. Think of it also as a new promo slot. Highly recommend this app to all store owners.

KAOS Music Centre

Installed the app, watched the videos and set up my tree menus. Worked exactly as described. Really quite easy ... Had one small issue with the way it was displaying. Emailed tech support and within a day they had the issue fixed on their end and it was working perfectly. Really couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for a great app and a great support experience.