Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

The Fancy Wall

This app just amazing and easy to use... I love it... Saves me a lot of time in setting things up!!!! ;)

Barefaced Audio

This app is really easy to use and has helped make the not massively functional or pretty built in menu on our thing come to life with minimal effort. Impressed. Can't comment on the paid functionality as we're on the free plan.

multiples-boutique

Très bonne application je vous la recommande . Vos menus seront 10 fois plus beaux et inciteront plus vaut client à cliquer dans vos catégories

Ravish Sands

Great app and great team to work with. Recommend the app. Makes the site navigation for clear when dealing with so many components and products . Wouldn't want to be without this app :)

Lynn Andrews

Robust app for the free plan. Only if you have some difficult registration or want to duplicate forms would you need the paid version. Take time to learn what it can do. Free version does most everything you would need. Actually like it more than the contact form 7 plugin on Wordpress as I have worked with that as well. The half width selection is wonderful for saving space. Sending it to page to make a purchase after collecting info is wonderful. A few drawbacks are the naming of the variables - you need to be creative in your naming. Also depending on the way a form input is answered you can not direct the form to a different person in the free version. All in all... Great for most form uses!

TOG - Toy Or Game

App worked very smoothly. Even if there were issues, the technical gurus behind this app were very polite and helpful in answering my enquiries and were able to fix all problems that I had. Definitely an excellent recommendation to any stores needing a menu app. (Y)

IlyDecor

It's a great app and works very well on my site. I had to contact the Support Staff and they were really quick and kind to help me +++

Moona Store

The only free app i could find for menus, so i guess it is good. Simple to use, not much features for the free plan though. But would recommend to those who doesn't want to spend alot of extras.

ALEX AND TRAHANAS

Love this app. It really helps the layout of our products. Mostly the support we have received was extremely fast and problems resolved immediately. Would highly recommend.

openstudio.ca

It's a great app for organizing our menu and quite intuitive and easy to use. We recommend it to others.