Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Gflock

I don't think this app going to help if the majority of your traffic from mobiles.
They got a decent desktop menu with limited configurations, but manageable.
But, Very, very poor mobile menu. Not configurable. The mobile menu must organize differently to use limited space efficiently. This mobile menu is almost same as their desktop menu and the user simply has to scroll down a lot to find what they want.
Simply very bad design for anyone who got few more categories in their menu.
No technical support. They keep advising to go for the third party for even a simple change. But customize an app with a third party developer is waiting for disaster.
By the way, They said there are working on improving the mobile menu and provide help for customizations.

Pegorina

Not happy. Some unexpected limitations, and very poor support, with either inconclusive answers or no answer at all.

Harbard Survival And Camping Supply

Very unhappy that I cannot change the color of the main horizontal menu text or font size. The text is to dark and is to small. I have played around with all the color and text sizing things but nothing changes the main menu. Not very happy with the app. Will change review if an update comes out that fixes this issue.

Aventonbikes

Great menu additional, however their customer support is nearly nonexistent. I emailed Roxana a few times and all I got was "sorry I can't help you". When all I was asking for is a small CSS tweak. I literally couldn't even get a simple recommendation or guidance at all, not even a "hey try this, or did you look here?".

Probably the first developer that I've encountered that refused to help me, so I am a bit disappointed.

2 Next