Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Snow Fox Skincare

The interface is very easy to use and understand. Simple app and does its job. They also have great support

August 14, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!
 We’re here for you anytime!

Club Medical

It's a great app for Mega Menu and they also have a great support team to fix the issues on priority.

August 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

Have a lovely day!

4ArtWorks

Very responsive customer support. As far as the app itself goes, definitely made it easier for our customers to explore our products and find the right product.

August 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
We’re so glad that our app and our customer support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

I Love Tunics

Amazing! App - we used this app for years at ilovetunics.com and never had any issues. Highly recommend it

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Wish you all the best!

Coastal Pets

Fantastic app and even better customer service. Would recommend to anyone who needs structure in their menu layouts.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Rigaonline

We are super happy with the APP. It's great and super cool!
As well as the guys from customer service! super attentive and friendly!
I congratulate you!

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Device Polska markowy sprzęt poleasingowy z roczną gwarancją

Love it! Simple and easy to use. I went with the tree style which is very simple. Support is also very helpful.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

We’re here for you anytime!

Skull Kandi

Excellent! Smartened up my menus in no time at all. Currently in the trial period, but will keep the app as the pricing is competitive in comparison to others.Very happy.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Cheers

SOUL’YS®

WOW!!!! Tell your guy or girl that fixed this that I am sooo grateful!! It is working and my site speed it at A at 92 so I love that you guys cared and took the time to make this happen for me. I greatly appreciate it, the app is definitely a way to display items to get some conversions. Thank you all for what you do everyday! Know when you head to work that you're changing other people's lives by what you do everyday. Robin Demmer

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much, Robin for the amazing review!
Glad to hear that Calin could help you out. I'll pass your kind words onto him! :) Also, so happy to hear that you are enjoying using our app!

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Vesa Beauty

This app is exactly what we were looking for! As our template is limited to the tree menu, this app saved us a lot of money on template changes. Moreover, the support provided by the team is outstanding and rapid. We are quite a large store and any problem is being solved within a couple of hours! Keep going guys, you are doing great job!

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have a lovely day!