Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Party Expert

This Mega Menu is Amazing !!!!!! The Support Team made some tweaks for us very quickly! So easy to use & navigate. This app is a must!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much :)
It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

KAISER BAAS

Love the Mega Menu and the Support Team is excellent! Thank you for your hard work - the Menu looks great on our sites.

September 2, 2019

So happy to hear this and it means so much to hear you trust our app on your stores!
It's been a pleasure working with you :)

Have an amazing day!

Harness Merece by GTG

This app is really very useful and best of all its free, most especially beneficial to those who are just starting up and have low budget to look more professional. When the site gets a boost, it's easy to upgrade to the paid version where menu tabs are more dynamic.

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
It means the world to us. And we are so happy that so many of our customers are using the free version. We do believe that everyone should benefit from as much help as it can be when starting a business.
We wish you all the luck with your store!

Mari-Nova Second Hand Adventure

Great app, it is very easy to use and navigate, it allows easy structure and organization. well done

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please reach us anytime you need our help at contact@buddhaapps.com

Funky Pineapple Pets

I have used Buddha Mega Menu on my first website, A Funky Pineapple, and they are wonderful. I never had but one little glitch but they fixed it extremely fast. It is different but once you watch the very short tutorials. I am launching another site and will be using it again. Mandy...xx

September 2, 2019

We are so happy to hear this, Mandy! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad that you will be using our app for your second store :)

Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have an amazing day!

i-Bead

Your app is amazing. We have used it for many years. Definitely fixes the limitations Shopify imposes on its customers, & for a great price. The only reason we have removed your app was because we changed themes. Our new theme has a mega menu built into it, therefore we no longer require a 3rd party app.

Thank you for building an amazing product. --- To anyone reading this... Easy to use, creates beautiful menus, and all for a good price.

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for staying with us for so many years!
It means so much to us that even if you uninstall the app, you are willing to leave us a review, it says so much :)
We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and we hope to hear from you in the future!

Brilliant Gifts

We are using Buddha Mega Menu our our gift site https://brilliantgifts.com/ and love it. The app is easy to set up and maintain. Their support team made a few tweaks for us very quickly. Recommended.

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Please reach us anytime you need our assistance!

fabmania shoe laces

I was able to create a really smart looking menu in a matter of a few minutes. This Buddha Menu app makes what comes with the Shopify app look primitive.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it is so important to us!

Have an amazing day :)

dreamStudiodesigns

I don't normally write reviews but as I am going through my morning site updates, I realized how easy this app has made my life. Great support makes this a must have for any serious Shopifier!

July 30, 2019

I am so happy to read your review! The best thing we can hear is that our app actually improves and helps the merchants experience in creating an awesome store :)

Thank you for the review !

byshannongreen

This app does exactly what I need it to do and is very easy to figure out. I'm so grateful for all the features it offers for free and will definitely upgrade to the paid version as my business grows.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!