Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rei of Light Jewelry

Great app and makes an awesome looking menu for my jewelry shop. Great customer service too!! I highly recommend.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Himawari Shoten

Location Singapore

This app did a fantastic job in functionality and aesthetics, and it is also easy to use. If you are looking for a clean, beautiful menu app and wish to present your products professionally, Mega Menu & Navigation by Buddha Apps is strongly recommended.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Have a great day!

Jenna Cameron Art

This app is really easy to use and made the process of making menus so streamlined. Super easy to tweak and change the layout or order of menu items.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

AZOP

Location France

This is literellay the best app ever. Thank you so much for you patience, the support team is so amazing thank you a lot

June 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you'll need our support in the future.

Bentgo

I was looking for an app that would allow me to build a mega menu with images and this app did the trick! Learning how to use the app and building the new menu was a bit tricky, but the team at Buddha Apps was very helpful. I've emailed them multiple times with questions & issues, and they always responded in a timely manner and helped me until the issue was fixed. There are many apps with similar features on the Shopify app store, but I can tell you that you'll have a great support team if you go with this one. Highly recommend it.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance with our app.

côte&ciel APAC

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer service team was very helpful and quick, user-friendly app, I would definitely recommend!

May 17, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review ! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

CRDesignsNC

I used this app to create a nested tree menu because I had so many menu items. The app worked great and was exactly what I was looking for but the padding around the menu items pushed the dropdown below the bottom of the page. I reached out the the developers of Buddha Apps and explained my problem and they responded quickly and made the minor adjustment. I cannot recommend enough this add and developer to use in your store!! 5 Stars for sure!!!

May 17, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Best regards,
Buddha Apps team

Gharsh

Location Madagascar

Bonjour, la fluidité, la facilité, et l'option gratuite pour ceux qui débutent sont justes des qualités valeureuses dont je vous suis infiniment reconnaissante. Je perdais mon temps sur le Header et j'ai découvert votre application qui m'a aidé a finaliser les travaux sur mon site très vite. Encore merci et je vous souhaite le meilleur a venir.

May 17, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

Body-Face Academy & Spa

Location Hungary

Review was made for Buddha Mega Menu and Cross Sell PRO. Both recommened. :-) Furthermore, they are also recommended due the great customer service. Guys corrected a bug and completed a special request literally in 1 day. I'm sorry that I cannot give 6 stars.

May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with both of our apps and with our technical support team.

Fuyuko

Location Germany

This App was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you very much for even providing a decent free plan for the beginning!

May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad our app is what you were looking for.