Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

GRÖNFELD

Great app.
I had some issues, but through their support it quickly got resolved within 1 email and response within the next business day.

March 13, 2019

We are happy we could help you and it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review :)

The Wild Cat Co

I had no problems using this app and like that you get one free option i think its a bit stupid that you have to write 100 characters minimum review though...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review :) We are happy our app helps you! The request of the minimum characters into the review it's a Shopify rule and it's the same for all apps. Have a lovely day!

Frangipani Florist

We experienced a slight glitch when we first installed the app but Calin and Anca were Fantastic! Resolving the issue required digging through code in our theme and their above and beyond service was exceptional. I would give their support team ****** 6 Stars if I could.

March 13, 2019

Hey! Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us! We are happy we could help you and please let us know we are here for you if anything else comes up! Have a great day!

Gifting Travel

Horrible App. The thing makes my website VERY slow. I had the full paid version and they did not answer a single one of my customer service questions. 100% would NOT recommend. Go find a better app that works correctly.

March 12, 2019

We are sorry to hear that. However, our team did reply to your email from 12th of March on the same email address you contacted us from. Did you receive our email? Our team has just sent you another email with proof of the reply. Customer service is very important to us and we always reply to our customers. As for the website becoming slow because of our app, this shouldn't happen as our app is optimised as much as it can be, however we are happy to investigate this with you if you are willing to give it another try. Thank you!

ljsonline

The app is too expensive for what you are getting. No customisation possibilities. I switched to another app.

March 10, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you are disappointed with us. Although we have payed plans, we also offer a Free plan, as we wanted to offer everyone the possibility to have a mega menu. As for customising the Mega Menu, in our dashboard you can easily add some styling by just selecting the options. For advanced styling options, as per email conversation, we strongly recommend the use of an expert developer. The CSS files can be edited (and we provided you with the steps to do it). We hope you understand and we wish you all the best!

Bergo Designs

Our store has a large collection with many categories. The Simple menu from Mega Menu was perfect for allowing us to make the menu easier to navigate. It was easy to install, create, and update. Their support is excellent – timely and thorough. Great app!

March 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad the app is useful for you. As per the talk in emails, we will definitely consider with our team if we cn add the Contact form in the Mega plan. Have an amazing day!

Creole Couture Boutique

I use this app to minimize my menu. Now it's very easy for customers to navigate. I would recommend.

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and we are glad this app is helping you :) Have a great day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application simple et rapide d utilisation . Un menu très pratique et fonctionnel pour embellir un peu plus son site . Je recommande.

March 8, 2019

Je vous remercie pour les gentils mots, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Pouvons-nous faire quelque chose pour améliorer notre application et mériter 5 étoiles? Il est toujours bon de recevoir des feedbacks honnêtes de nos clients.

Hygge Sweet Home

I used the app for months. It is great and meets my needs and the most important is free! Highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you so much! Have a lovely day and good luck with your sales :)

CAFELE Official

Highly recommend, easy to setup and structure our menu. Works like a charm and very nice looking. And shout out to Anca, the support is PROMPT!

March 6, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you :) We hope you enjoy using our app and don't forget to reach us if you need any help!