Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

RF-AV

The Buddha Mega Menu app is a great app for creating customer engaging menus. I chose the top end package as it had the best look and feel. The most important part of this app is the people behind it. They are constantly working to improve the experience and add functionality.

ossiestore

The app layout is great i have no problem with it, matter of fact its what i was looking for and i got it. But im not getting any sales and its really getting to me

Lilly-Bug Art

I have been using this app for about a year. Overall extremely simple to use, however, on the occasion that I am unsure, the customer service is amazing! Extremely Happy with this App.

Nati Shop

It was my first choice since I'm totally new on Shopify but I will keep this app on my website.
That should say all about how good it is.

*keep up the good work, guys

Liquides Confidentiels

Great app!
I needed a submenu but it wasn't available with the Debut theme, I read about this app, installed it and voila!
Really easy to use. I had a little issue with some collections that would not appear for some reason, and the team really helped very quickly.

Votre magasin web

Au top ! Très pratique pour les sous menus et un service client rapide et efficace .

BrickzWorld

This app is awesome! It creates really professional looking mega menu and the interface was easy for a newbie!
The support team also responded promptly when I had an issue with the app. It was resolved within 1 day and they were so helpful throughout.
5 stars for the app and 5 stars for the team too!

Victoria Roberts

This app is great, amazing support when I had a problem! The menu is customizable, easy to use and set up and looks good!

leMel designs

I used this app to help me make a multi tier tree menu. After spending three hours trying to do it w code on Shopify i found this app and accomplished my goal in 15 mins. I wish i would have found it sooner. I am using the free version and very happy! Thank you!

Superb Massage Tables

This app is amazing it took the clunky out of my header menu and provided me with several options. It even looks good in Mobile Version