Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Coolelektronica

Nice app.
With the mega menu ,my menu has a far more professional look.
Customers have a better overview when they search for products!

Ozzle

that is good choice to making mega menu .

Redwood Watches

does not display menu properly. Shows mobile menu even when on desktop...not usable as is. Had to shorten the menu. Otherwise, nice app.

Pepe Express

great app, easy to use. good instruction

Mademoiselle Provence

Many possibilities and very easy to use.
Support responds relatively quickly.

Drloretta

Pretty powerful tool! Only wish there was a little more configuration; Column count, width, expanded styling.

Bitcoin Gems

I really appreciate the free version of this app, it enables multi-tiered drop down menus for my store that really enhances the navigation. It is super easy and intuitive to use. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I find it works very slowly on my computer. In order to add an item in a drop down menu it takes forever for the characters I type to appear. I also don't like that when you search for a collection it shows all results with any of the letters typed, regardless of the order, and I also find this function to be slow. Despite the complaint about the speed, this app is a must-use if you want a more functional menu in your store.

Precioustores

It is very helpful .. but it has some limits related to sub-menu levels.

Art For Crypto

Works like a charm. Even the free version.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app but the tutorials are lacking. It took me all day to figure it out and support didn't provide any additional help. There is no list of definitions showing what each option means. It was a trial and error period for me. I found the best way to use the app is by adding tags to the products I want to group together and creating collection links to them in the app. I'm still trying to figure it out but it makes my menu items much more functional so I'll continue to use it. I hope to see more.improvement with usability.