Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Learning Developments

Very Easy to use. Resizing the images is something that is needed. A little expensive for what you get. Overall it does what it says on the box.

Oceansalivehealth

Getting better over time. Although probably wont use it when we update the theme as will use a native.

Zafafa Boutique

great I love this application it would be good for the small end of the page but I can not

Coolelektronica

Nice app.
With the mega menu ,my menu has a far more professional look.
Customers have a better overview when they search for products!

Ozzle

that is good choice to making mega menu .

Redwood Watches

does not display menu properly. Shows mobile menu even when on desktop...not usable as is. Had to shorten the menu. Otherwise, nice app.

Pepe Express

great app, easy to use. good instruction

Mademoiselle Provence

Many possibilities and very easy to use.
Support responds relatively quickly.

Drloretta

Pretty powerful tool! Only wish there was a little more configuration; Column count, width, expanded styling.

Bitcoin Gems

I really appreciate the free version of this app, it enables multi-tiered drop down menus for my store that really enhances the navigation. It is super easy and intuitive to use. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I find it works very slowly on my computer. In order to add an item in a drop down menu it takes forever for the characters I type to appear. I also don't like that when you search for a collection it shows all results with any of the letters typed, regardless of the order, and I also find this function to be slow. Despite the complaint about the speed, this app is a must-use if you want a more functional menu in your store.