Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Zure

Very helpful customer service and a great alternative to the default mega menu. Would recommend this to any looking for a free mega menu alternative.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)
You made our day! We are glad we could help!

Petrakla Classic Cameras

Very nice app, I've been using it for some time now and it works like a charm. :-) I definitely recommend it!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review! It means the world to us, especially since you used it for longer :)

Have an amazing day!

Jackie Smith

Very good attention and predisposition. Thank you Roxana for your quick responses and permanent assistance.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review ! It was a pleasure working with you :)
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us !

Foodin Market

For sure the best apps in Shopify store. Its working without any problem and for use very simple. Also support is the best. Thank you for great apps.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It has brighten up our day!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

TACHE®

Fantastic app and even better support! Really responsive and helped us tweak the menu to our exact requirements. Worth every penny.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! It was a real pleasure working with you :)

Have a lovely day!

www.postcardsmarket.com

Super app - allow my shop to look high pro. And the crew behind the buttons is amazing one - they are very responsive and also they pay attention to all details. Highly recommended!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you :)
We are happy that you like our product!

Have an amazing day!

Goods Of Japan

Great app. And it is free for the basic tree type menu. I recommend this app to everyone as it replaces not so pretty native shopify header menu

May 11, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad that you find our app useful :)

Thank you for the great review! It matters a lot!

YourHobbyDeal

This app is very nice and useful. You find easy all you need for your business. Thanks to the staff!

May 11, 2020

We are so happy to hear this ! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Mattie B's

Super easy to use and helped condense our main menu on the home page in a really helpful way ( I couldn't have gotten the same format with my normal navigation page).

May 11, 2020

We are happy to hear our app helps your store, since we worked so hard (still do) to make this app ! Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world!

SweatShirtsforWomen.com

Great product and amazingly beautiful menu. I recommend this menu because it is the simplest menu I found on Shopify Apps store. Its just the paid versions are little expensive for a startup which i did not enjoy :) I suggest to lower down the prices so that a startup business can also enjoy the full features.

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much for us your appreciation :)

Regarding the price, thanks for the feedback and we will take into consideration your input. Just please know that we are doing our best to offer a great product which is always updated, to pay for the salaries and keep a professional customer support. Because we wanted to help our clients we were the first mega menu app which offered (and still does) a free plan. But please know that we are looking for solutions to make our apps features available to more customers at a smaller or no price without affecting the quaility of our app.

Thank you again for the great review and we wish you great sales!