Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

NaturAmericas Market

Extremely happy with this app. This is one of those must-have apps installed in your store. Wish I had added it from the beginning of setting up my store. Not only was it easy to set up, but was able to do a bit of customization in sync with the theme colors and fonts. All very easy to do per their video instructions. My site looks so professional, clean looking and I am sure my customers will be happy with the layout and product search. Thank you, thank you!

June 7, 2019

We are so happy ourselves reading your review :)
It is so fulfilling to see our app is completing it's purpose and actually it has been of help to you!

We are so passionate about this product and we will continue to improve it.
If you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us : contact@buddhaapps.com

We wish you many, many sales!

AZsupplies

Realy Good Addon and Perfect Live Support I like it. The interface is also very handy. i haven't seen better.

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us :) Please let us know if you even need our assistance : contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application pratique et utile. Embelit le menu de manière organisé avec un in bon service client très réactif. Je recommande sans problème .

June 3, 2019

Nous sommes très heureux que notre application a ete une expérience positive pour vous. C'était un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Nous vous souhaitons de nombreuses ventes!

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center

It's a great app, does what it says it will do, so I use it and recommend it. You should too. Really.

June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words and for the recommendation! We are so happy this is a positive experience for you! Have an amazing day!

eSh@p

I really love this app! It made my shop looking more professional and organized. With the basic menu items it looked crowded somehow. Now I added small icons infront of the menu names and it looks much better already. I recommend this app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words, it is so important to us! We are happy that you enjoy using our app and please let us know if you ever need our help!

Have a great day!

SOVIS

The UI is extremely intuitutive, works well and the support rendered when you run into issues is just great! Highly recommend this for anyone looking to add dynamic nav menus.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy you are having a positive experience using our app! Have a lovely day!

MiA SFORD

merci pour le plan gratuit , largement suffisant par rapport à mes attentes.facile à utiliser je recommande !

May 27, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires. Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous. Nous sommes heureux que notre application soit une bonne expérience pour vous :)

Divinis

Works well now. Had some technical issues initially, but all has been resolved thanks to the support team.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the updated review! It means the world to our team and our business :) It was a pleasure working with you and please reach us anytime you need our assistance!

Hurtig Lane

I have a lot of products and the menu design is great, they have been really quick and helpful when I needed some tweaks making to my images/menu. Highly rate.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, it means so much to us! We are happy this was a good experience for you! Have a lovely day!

CENTROARTESANO

Great app! is easy to install and it has great support. The menu comes out very clean. It would be a bit easier if it could use a drag and drop system if you want to reorganize your files. I would recommend to all users to not charge with too much images as it affects in the weight of the page. Keep it simple!

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the insightful feedback, it is very helpful! We are indeed working on a way to make the creating and rearranging of the submenus simpler and we hope when when released will improve our clients experience. Have a lovely day!