Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Northstar Co

Good app, usefully for its purpose!

Gold And Honey

I emailed Mega Menu to help me install the app. The next morning the app was up and running! The only thing is that the menu options are a little glitchy when the page loads. Other than that - its great!

Raz Tech

Good service and nice application to use on Shopify.

Elk Mountain

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Valerie Valerie

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!

Atvcanadaparts Com

Very great application but can not log in once i'm at home for work...

Hykolity Led Lighting

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety

4nti

Its working and I got good menus.

Voltlin

We currently use the Mega Menu on our site and we love it! The simple design makes it easy to use, it looks great, and great support! That being said, I REALLY hate that they charge upwards of $20 monthly for their premium plan... JUST to have a pretty website navigation bar......... seems excessive me to me.

Check it out at our site -> www.voltlin.com

We sell Handcrafted Jewelry and Tools of Empowerment!

Peter Hall Son

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!