Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pepe Express

Location Ireland

great app, easy to use. good instruction

Mademoiselle Provence

Many possibilities and very easy to use.
Support responds relatively quickly.

Drloretta

Pretty powerful tool! Only wish there was a little more configuration; Column count, width, expanded styling.

Bitcoin Gems

I really appreciate the free version of this app, it enables multi-tiered drop down menus for my store that really enhances the navigation. It is super easy and intuitive to use. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I find it works very slowly on my computer. In order to add an item in a drop down menu it takes forever for the characters I type to appear. I also don't like that when you search for a collection it shows all results with any of the letters typed, regardless of the order, and I also find this function to be slow. Despite the complaint about the speed, this app is a must-use if you want a more functional menu in your store.

Precioustores

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is very helpful .. but it has some limits related to sub-menu levels.

Art For Crypto

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works like a charm. Even the free version.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app but the tutorials are lacking. It took me all day to figure it out and support didn't provide any additional help. There is no list of definitions showing what each option means. It was a trial and error period for me. I found the best way to use the app is by adding tags to the products I want to group together and creating collection links to them in the app. I'm still trying to figure it out but it makes my menu items much more functional so I'll continue to use it. I hope to see more.improvement with usability.

My Renewable Energy Australia

Location Australia

I am only using the free version at the moment. I am very happy with what I am using to date. I have contacted support and had very good results on how to use the app. just before the site is complete I will be going to use the highest plan.

I would like to see a Bulk Upload file like! 'CSV' I am adding over a 1000 products to the site and at the moment I have to do each one at a single time.

Northstar Co

Good app, usefully for its purpose!

Gold And Honey

I emailed Mega Menu to help me install the app. The next morning the app was up and running! The only thing is that the menu options are a little glitchy when the page loads. Other than that - its great!