Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited May 24, 2017

Good service and nice application to use on Shopify.

Raz Tech
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 28, 2017

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Elk Mountain
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 20, 2017

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!

Valerie Valerie
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 20, 2017

Very great application but can not log in once i'm at home for work...

Atvcanadaparts Com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 30, 2017

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety

Hykolity Led Lighting
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited March 28, 2017

Its working and I got good menus.

4nti
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited December 30, 2016

We currently use the Mega Menu on our site and we love it! The simple design makes it easy to use, it looks great, and great support! That being said, I REALLY hate that they charge upwards of $20 monthly for their premium plan... JUST to have a pretty website navigation bar......... seems excessive me to me.

Check it out at our site -> www.voltlin.com

We sell Handcrafted Jewelry and Tools of Empowerment!

Voltlin
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 27, 2016

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!

Peter Hall Son
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 21, 2016

We just started using Mega Menu and so far its a has been a great experience. The support team is very helpful and the menu looks good!

Gym Concept
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 9, 2016

While the product itself is not yet 100% refined, Buddha Staff are quick to respond and assist with queries and is somewhat straight forward to set up and operate.

Ims Independent Motorsports