Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raz Tech

Location South Africa

Good service and nice application to use on Shopify.

Elk Mountain

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Valerie Valerie

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!

Atvcanadaparts Com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very great application but can not log in once i'm at home for work...

Hykolity Led Lighting

Time spent using app About 4 hours

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety

4nti

Its working and I got good menus.

Voltlin

Time spent using app About 1 year

We currently use the Mega Menu on our site and we love it! The simple design makes it easy to use, it looks great, and great support! That being said, I REALLY hate that they charge upwards of $20 monthly for their premium plan... JUST to have a pretty website navigation bar......... seems excessive me to me.

Check it out at our site -> www.voltlin.com

We sell Handcrafted Jewelry and Tools of Empowerment!

Peter Hall Son

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!

Gym Concept

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We just started using Mega Menu and so far its a has been a great experience. The support team is very helpful and the menu looks good!

Ims Independent Motorsports

Location Australia

While the product itself is not yet 100% refined, Buddha Staff are quick to respond and assist with queries and is somewhat straight forward to set up and operate.

1 2 3 5 Next