Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vivid Footwear

Great app! We very happy with it and the continued support we receive. Go Mega Menu, wish you continued success!

April 20, 2022

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Ligwijzer.nl

Location Netherlands

Great menu, even free option offers nice options if you want to give it a try first! very friendly and quick support if you have any issues!

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

PlaytexBaby

amazing app with amazing support, very helpful and always a nice experience, definitely recommend this app if you need any kind of menu

April 14, 2022

Thank you for this lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

General Medical Devices, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to use and is a good looking menu interface on the users end. Support is great & addresses concerns promptly. Wish there was a bit more flexibility in widget size, though.

April 14, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
As for the widget size, you can adjust it from the Design page of the app - Submenu Width section.
If you need further assistance with our app, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com.

Blissful Spirit Candles

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app. it has been very helpful for my business, very user friendly. highly recommend.

March 30, 2022

Lace & Tassels

Location Ireland

Tried several mega menus before migrating to Buddha App's Mega Menu. It's early days but I'm loving it so far. Really great layout, clean, easy to use and great support who responded to and resolved my issue on the same day.

March 24, 2022

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Urban People Cleaning

Location Netherlands

This is the best app I have ever used! Buddha really fits well behind the level of navigation while using the app. Easy, smooth, and perfect end result. I 1000% recommend it. My respect and gratitude to you guys, you did an amazing job! Thank you!

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

www.theboxeddragon.com

I don't know how to write any code. This app helped me create "Beautiful Menus" . I am still experimenting with the MANY different menus I can easily create. The customer service at Buddha Apps is also very good. They know how to talk you through ANY issues you may have ,,,
Thank You Jordan Daniel Freedman Co-Founder
The Boxed Dragon Company

Mega-IT Stores

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 21 hours

The app is quick to use and easily customizable. I had an issue with the way it looked on my website and the support team replied within minutes. Calin and Anca were both really helpful and sorted everything out in record time. Thank you!

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Anna-Kaci Wholesale

Nice visual app, fast fix when a small issue occurred. Thank you for the app and support!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.