Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Beaver Frames

This is a great menu app that was suggested by my website tech guys. Works really well and on the odd occasion I've had difficulties with the menu its been resolved in a super timely manner. Definitely no complaints here.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review ! It is so important to us :)

We are happy that we could help and please let us know if anytime you need our assistance again.

Thank you!

Mountain Standard

Not only is this app very user friendly and easy to use, but they also went above in beyond trying to help me accomplish my vision. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu!

January 27, 2021

It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you enjoy using our app.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Adventureco

Excellent app and incredible support. Very responsive and helpful. This app has improved the functionality and appearance of my website making it more professional and user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great words. We are happy that our menu improves your website experience!

If you need our help again, please let us know!

JED Exchange

I used this app to help me create a drop down menu in literally minutes!!! I am thrilled with the results!

January 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us that our app is helping your business :)

We wish you all the best!

BARLOGA STUDIOS- fine photographs on intriguing papers

Great app! Designed a mega menu and Roxana / Anca was kind enough to install it for me. 10/10 Would recommend.

January 18, 2021

We are so glad we could help! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us

Have a lovely day!

VandulaFarms

This is an excellent app to create eye-catching menu items! Product images can be previewed from the menu, making the user journey more favourable and increases the likelihood of conversion as they can easily see the sub-menu categories laid out beautifully. Customer service is great! We initially had a challenging time replacing the old menu, but the support team fixed the issue and replaced it from their end. Highly recommended!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the incredible words and the great review! We are so happy to learn that our app improved your store. Also, it was great working with you too :) If you need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a great 2021!

Jashen-tech.jp

2nd time to apply the app for my new store. A very user-friendly experience to my customers. Besides, appreciate designer Calin is very supportive and helped me on customized designing. Highly Recommend!

January 12, 2021

Happy to have you back! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad we could help you and your business!

Have an amazing 2021!

OFF ROAD PLANET

I'm not a shopify expert at all, but I found this app VERY easy to use! As a beginner, this is the type of app I need. Happily recommend. NOTE: I needed help with something, and someone got back to me within 10 minutes using the contact us button, very good.

January 12, 2021

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the great words! It was a pleasure working with you :) If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

We wish you a fantastic 2021!

Adesso Man

Great app for making your website more user friendly. Anca & Calin did a great job helping me out with an improvement on my website. I would highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It is so important for us :) And we are so glad we could help!

Have an amazing 2021!
A&C

DiveCatalog.com - Dive Catalog - Scuba Diving and Underwater Photography Gear Specialty Store

I used this app to customize and simplify our main navigation menu and it was so easy to use and works like a charm. Their customer service is impeccable! Incredibly helpful, polite and quick to respond. I had some technical issues with the menu because another app I was using conflicted with it. They fixed the problem for me in no time. Highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the incredible review! It is so important to us to read these words as we work so hard on this app :)

It was a real pleasure working with you and if you ever need our help again, please let us know!

Have a great 2021!