Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bestqtf

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent assistance, quick response and always available to solve the problem.
Great job I recommend this app.

March 17, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

MissionaryMall

The developers helped when our thme was not compatible immediately with buddha. They got it up in just a few days!

March 15, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Design To Style

Location Australia

Great app. I love being able to customise the menu on my website, both mobile and web view. Very easy to use and navigate. I have been able to add drop down menus and I cant imagine my website without this app.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us!

Manufacturer Express

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, easy to use. Highly recommend it !!! Best of all is the Buddha support team. Any issues we have encountered were addressed immediately.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with our technical support team.
We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Bottle of Italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, great support. The support answers in minutes and that's super awesome. I had an issue with the displaying of my menu and they put me in contact with their developer which fixed the issue in minutes. If you're searching for a Mega Menu App, this is the app to go. Thank you very much guys, we really appreciate your work!

March 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Go Drinks

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Their support is very helpful, even though I'm still in the free version, they are very helpful.....

March 2, 2022

Thank you for this lovely 5 star review! ! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Sand Dollar Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

Has massively improved my store and they are very quick at responding at any issues or requests you have. Thank you!

March 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s so great to know that our app improved your store. We’re so glad we were able to help you as well.

American Hospital Supply

Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app. It is easy to use. I had one minor glitch and they fixed promptly. New menu looks great!

February 22, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your kind words with us. We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com, if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Wolle Halle

Location Germany

Eine sehr sehr gute App, die ich gerne weiter empfehlen kann.
Alles sehr gut erklärt und ein TOP Kundenservice. Schön das es euch gibt, DANKESCHÖN!

February 22, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Hunter's Haul

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and support is quick to help. Ive been very happy with it so far! Have used it on multiple stores now

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

If you ever need our help don't hesitate to reach us at support@buddhaapps.com