Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Med School Radio

I am a medical student. I find the app very useful and user-friendly. For now, I am using the free version, but I expect that I will upgrade soon. I sell clothes and medical products.

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's been a pleasure working with you :)
We wish you good luck with your business and many sales!

Boreal North Wholesale LTD

This app allows us to create clean and easy too navigate menus for our site. It’s user friendly we highly recommend this app.

March 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It is an amazing pleasure to read your feedback and we are glad this app helps you :)

Have an amazing day and great sales!

foxandfallowwholesale.com.au

You guys are bloody legends! You helped speed up the app for us and also duplicated the code across multiple shopify sites which was super helpful! Can't recommend this app and these developers more highly!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for putting a smile on our faces :) Your review means so much for us and it is a pleasure working with you and helping you get the most out of this app.

We're here for you if ever needed more help with our app!

Have an amazing day!

Esprit Kawaii

Service client très réactif très aimable et avec des explications , une bonne application efficace et simple d'utilisation. Je ne peut que la conseiller à ce jour :)

March 27, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour les bons commentaires :) Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Sachez que nous allons continuer à travailler dur chaque jour pour ajouter de nouvelles fonctionnalités à notre application et en faciliter l'utilisation.

N'oubliez pas de nous contacter si vous avez d'autres questions sur notre application, contact@buddhaapps.com

À bientôt! :)

Filipino Express

This app does everything I need - does it well - and it's free. I'll definitely consider upgrading in the future if my needs change.

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy you find this app useful!
If ever in need for more questions about our apps features, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day and great sales!

©

This APP is spectacular i have not been able to find a better one Thanks for the
tools to make my life easier, it does everything i need and more. woodwatches24.com

March 25, 2019

We're so happy to hear this :)
We always have been and still are committed to improve our apps features and the user experience.

ps: thank you for the updated review it means a lot since you had the chance to test it even more in this time :)

We are glad you find our app useful! Have an amazing day!

Social Affairs Btq

It's a great app to organize your navigation menu, especially for sub categories like I needed. Easy to use also!

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always so powerful for us to read positive feedback :) We wish you great sales today!

Lawson Screen & Digital Products

I have been using Mega Menu for a few years now, and it works really well. Fast and knowledgeable tech support, and integrates well into my theme!

March 21, 2019

It means so much your appreciation especially since you are using our app for so long and you had time to observe it during this time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will continue to make this experience positive for you!
Have a lovely day!

HolisticDarling

Buddha Mega was exactly what I was looking for! It is so intuitive and easy to use. Makes all the difference!

March 21, 2019

Thank you! It means so much for us and we are happy that the app helps you :)

Have an amazing day!

Sweetlea Gifts

I used the app to add a tree of drop downs on my main menu as my current theme does not support multiple levels of drop downs. It has done the job perfectly, really clear instructions with short clear video tutorials. I’d highly recommend.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!

We worked a lot to make the app as easy at it can be to use it and we are always delighted when we see our customers tutorials that the app is useful for their stores.

Have a lovely day!