Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Fbfenerium

Great App! Easy to use and dedicated support centre making thing easier!

Hts Global Supply

Had been looking for an app like this for months into starting our site. This app and their video showing their app proved to be the best option for us. Once we downloaded the Mega Menu it became the best app addition to out site thus far. Our customer base is now navigating our site with ease. Best drop-down menu for Shopify.

Adley Company

Great app! Been using it for awhile, started with the basic set up and as the store grows the app can grow with us. Simple design and looks great. www.adleyandcompany.com

Destinature

Very easy to work with, user friendly and useful app.
Great job!

Paradise Fibers

Super Easy to setup, great customer service and use we've gotten tons of great comments from customers. I think it's far better and more eye catching than the stock shopify menus.

Pamparyus

Great App and really easy to use !!

Cava Spiliadis Uk

Has worked without hassle or error. very east to install (brooklyn theme), very easy to use and very happy with how it works/performs on my website. No bad things to say! Thanks for a great app, really useful.

Emerlook

Great app, easy to use and perfect result.

Grandvibes

This app simply is incredible!! I have been using it now since I started up my new Shop and it's been helping me heaps to get a nice looking homepage that is easy to monitor for me and also easy to access and overlook for customers.

Even with paying a bit of money to get all the features is totally worth it. Im sure it will increase your site traffic on a big scale and therefore is very useful in the longer run :).

Thank you to all the developers for making this possible !

Chouppe

Clean, easy to use interface, effective and looks good.