Buddha Mega Menu

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Jayso Electronics

Simply amazing! Thank you from Jayso Electronics: http://www.Jayso.com

Theoliostories

Fantastic app. So easy to install, and customise. Exactly what we were looking for at theoliostories.com!

Atomic Strength Nutrition

Great app, easy to use, great customer service.

Kamsbeautybox

Perfect customer service, great app!!!

Slickies

If you have a product with multiple variants, do not use this. It did not allow my customers to add other variants to cart except for the 1st one in the order. Not recommended. After I uninstalled, the code was still left in my theme resulting in me having to pay someone to find the issue and remove it for me.

Newcakes

Was a bit confusing to use at the beginning. But once I had the hang of it made all the difference. All websites need categories and subcategories for onsite SEO and this is just the tool to do this. Easy to add collections, pages, contact forms etc. Very easy to change the colour and font as well to match the theme of your website. Also my theme was having problems with added more categories to the main menu, it was doing weird things and this menu app solves the issue. Have a look at my website for it live in action.

Hykolity Led Lighting

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety

4nti

Its working and I got good menus.

Nicholsonwatchco

Mega Menu has really helped nicholsonwatchco.com a lot... We ran into a problem with our Shopify template seeing we could not add subcategories easily. We were recommended Mega Menu from their tech support. This enabled us to use through our main menu drop down filters so our clients could search for specific brand names which I feel through our feedback so far will increase sales. The biggest issue we heard was customers having to browse through our watch catalog which took a little extra time. With our menu being updated at least we have given them another method to search thus fixing the initial feedback issues we encountered with our site.

Easy to use and highly recommend!

NicholsonWatchCo

Padandquill

Could not be more simple. Drag and drop, plug and play, and extremely beautiful. Love it!