Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Harbard Survival And Camping Supply

Very unhappy that I cannot change the color of the main horizontal menu text or font size. The text is to dark and is to small. I have played around with all the color and text sizing things but nothing changes the main menu. Not very happy with the app. Will change review if an update comes out that fixes this issue.

Elk Mountain

There has one or two rare instances of the app having a glitch, but they are very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue for us. Anything with (new) tech runs the risk of some glitches.

Caffeine Hub

Good app . Let's you customize your menu easily than Shopify's standard code

Llord Music

Outstanding plugin. Thanks for sharing it.

East Gold

This app is truly amazing, saves you a turn of work on coding and creating structures on your website.

The buddha-mega-menu TEAM IS AWESOME, when i got stuck they was there in minutes to help!!!

GREAT STUFF!!!

Mysaintlaurent Com

I must confess Initially I had Implementation issues but after communicating with Roxana Dascalescu she solved my problems in less than 15 minutes. I am very satisfied and confident in her ability to service my needs as a customer and adjust to my demands. Her taking ownership of my problems I believe makes her a valuable asset to your organization.

Buyworthy

It's made a huge difference to our menu, going the paid full feature option is definitely worth a try, you'll be impressed with all the additional options and it creates a much more professional look.

Mckayseco

One of the best apps we're using for our store www.mckays.co.uk - delighted with this menu!

Venue Interiors

Easy to add numerous menus, works well and support very helpful.

Valerie Valerie

I'm impressed. Simple, easy to use and no faffing!