Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Theonlyoptionstore

Excellent support, even for free version, loved it.

His Hers Toys

Great app even greater customer service. Super attentive and gave me the look I needed for my site.

All You Need Sales

Great app and even great support.

Groupstore

Definitely have to give a 5 star rating for the support and the app, great support with a free app, thanks for helping me to solve my issue of javascript error for my theme to enable this app to be use for my website, I am sure you have done so many hard work to solve this issue for me, really appreciated for the help, effort and time that you paid for it. Highly recommend this to everyone, the menu of my website look so professional and nice after install of this Mega Menu, will definitely consider to upgrade in future when it needed. Special thanks to Rox, great support!!

Apple Seed Kids 2

Great app and excellent customer service - highly recommended! Thanks Rox!!

Black Frog Clothing

Perfect app and super easy to set up and use! Highly recommended!

Vantoutbrothers

Just Amazing app, my menu and submenu look extremely professional , I love the design, you can even add feathered products with images.

I recommend this app for those who want to improve their website design and increase their sales in consequence.

thei customer support is so proffessional, my greating to " Roxanna " who helped me installing the menus :)

Professional Violin Cases

Easy to use. Lots of features. Awesome service. Very happy with Mega Menu.

Blum And Poe

The app works great. If you are looking for something to create submenus on your store site, I recommend.

Darkwood Forest Apothecary

great team, very quick to respond