Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Ethnic Watches

great app and even better support

Celestiava Magic

Wow - what a lifesaver! A Shopify Guru suggested I use the app when my menu lists became too long and cumbersome. My theme doesn't support nested menus, and when I first began my shop, I had no idea I would have so many products! I love my theme and did not want to change themes (nor do the work of changing over, let's be honest!).

This recommendation to use MEGA MENU saved me countless hours of work. Within an hour, (less if you deduct the tea break I took :- )) I had my entire menu with over 50 collection/pages listed redone. And it is beautiful!
I am so grateful! It was intuitive, easy - dare I say it, even FUN! - and I am thrilled with the results. I was looking at a week's worth of work to create a work around that looked good on all devices - voila, like magic, MEGAMENU had it all done in an hour. AND FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to think what would have happened had I not asked shopify for any ideas they might have. And the GUIDE for setting it up was AWESOME!
I can't thank you buddha app folks enough.

It's rare that something exceeds our needs, much less our hopes, but this really did!
Keep creating apps - you guys are amazing. And the paid plan has so many bells and whistles, I am still reviewing it to see if it might be a good fit.
Hands down my best app!
Mandy

Revoir 2

Great app and awesome support team!

Flyy Mart

This app is a life saver. I spent many hours trying to get the drop down menu fix as I have many products but in vain, until I use this app. Works like magic!

Revir

The app works great, but more importantly, the technical support is superb in every way.

Meal In A Jar Inc

Love this app. Lets us customize our menu so customers can find what they are looking for FAST :)

Abspure

This solves the problem of not being easily able to create menus in Shopify.
Love it!
www.absolutelypure.com

Hayabusa Fightwear Australia

very good and easy to use! havent tried on the paid version yet, but the free one is already good enough! will definitly go down to the paid version soon! well done! www.hayabusa.com.au

Korendy

Thats an amazing free toolkit. Easy to use and integrate. Recommend to everyone

Fleetworks

Took a few tries to figure out how it works best, but it does exactly what I wanted - makes the shop look much better!