Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Shiree Odiz 1

Great app, super easy to use and looks great. Tried several competitor apps that were nowhere near as good.

Bohemianguitars2

Great app, really helped us get our Menu and Nav to a the place we want it without any development costs and with less than an hour of work.

Lil Tadpole Couture

I am grateful to have the app. It seems to work well and saves me from learning technical things...which I hate! :)

Tansfashion

I'm very happy with this app. If you look at my site

The original menu which was put in place by the supplier when I D/L the csv file, in one word its "STUPID". Customers could not find anything. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the right solution for a easy to navigate menu. Then I found MEGA MENU, it is just what I needed with about 3,000 products I now have a chance for my customers to find what they are looking for. I'm still not finished but I wanted to let other people know that is app is great and easy to install, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to making web site but even I found it easy. The original menu is under "Shop by type"

Thank you BUDDAH.

Biscotte Yarns

Amazing app: I should have discover it before!

Automotive Carwash Equipment Services

Exactly what we needed and the customer service is phenomenal! They go the extra mile truly. Its the best menu on the app store for sure!

The Sensible Mama

This menu gives that professional edge to our site. I love this app. Support is great and very responsive.

Iwaaant It

Excellent app! Very helpful support, quickly responded to my enquiry and resolved all issues. I recommend this app and it's team! :) Thank you!

O Biker

Excellent app! Helped me a lot and made things a way easier when I have to modify something on my menu.
Simply and beautiful.

Cornelia James Ltd

Great app - really solves a problem
Very responsive support as well - thanks