Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Jayso Electronics

Simply amazing! Thank you from Jayso Electronics: http://www.Jayso.com

Theoliostories

Fantastic app. So easy to install, and customise. Exactly what we were looking for at theoliostories.com!

Atomic Strength Nutrition

Great app, easy to use, great customer service.

Kamsbeautybox

Perfect customer service, great app!!!

Newcakes

Was a bit confusing to use at the beginning. But once I had the hang of it made all the difference. All websites need categories and subcategories for onsite SEO and this is just the tool to do this. Easy to add collections, pages, contact forms etc. Very easy to change the colour and font as well to match the theme of your website. Also my theme was having problems with added more categories to the main menu, it was doing weird things and this menu app solves the issue. Have a look at my website for it live in action.

Nicholsonwatchco

Mega Menu has really helped nicholsonwatchco.com a lot... We ran into a problem with our Shopify template seeing we could not add subcategories easily. We were recommended Mega Menu from their tech support. This enabled us to use through our main menu drop down filters so our clients could search for specific brand names which I feel through our feedback so far will increase sales. The biggest issue we heard was customers having to browse through our watch catalog which took a little extra time. With our menu being updated at least we have given them another method to search thus fixing the initial feedback issues we encountered with our site.

Easy to use and highly recommend!

NicholsonWatchCo

Padandquill

Could not be more simple. Drag and drop, plug and play, and extremely beautiful. Love it!

Auto Truck Depot

Great app. Does what Shopify should already be able to do - add reliable meta-data to your product pages and collections.

Lunaquin

Amazing app. the support team is very helpful when i need help. very recommended.

Tkb Trading Llc

Great app! I got the help I needed, I hope they will continue to keep up this service.