Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Crafty Sailor Model Store

Not only there is a free version packed with useful features but the Mega Menu team also momentarily fixed an issue I was having with the menu on my store page. Highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It means the world.

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a great sale season!

Huggabum

This app really gave me what I wanted. Would recommend everybody uses it.
The app is also easy to use.

November 2, 2020

We are so happy to hear you enjoy using our app ! This is so important to us.
Thank you for the great review!

All the best!

Feel Good Organic Superfoods

This helped our business have a beautiful drop down menu with images that really helps our site be more user friendly. Every time I need help I get a quick response and my problem taken care of.

November 2, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the amazing review, it means so much.

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us :)

OnlyOneStopShop

Great Customer Service and they helped us implement certain details we need for our shop. Awesome App with Awesome customer service base.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review :)
We are so happy that we could help and it was a real pleasure working with you.

We wish you a great Sale Season!

Pineapples and Palm Trees

I love this app! Perfect solution for my needs and excellent customer service - prompt and friendly.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us! We are so happy that you find our product useful.

If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

Tea Life

The app works as intended and is easier to work with than the native shopify menu. The support is actually pretty good if there's any issues.

October 6, 2020

We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our app and our support team :) We are doing our best every day.
Thank you so much for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
Have a lovely day!

Adventure Emporium

After leaving a negative review previously, the app developers reached out to me and were very helpful-- Top notch customer service, as they sent their developer into our code to help resolve the issue! That's above and beyond customer service. As an added note, ensure you check the "disable app" button for the menu prior to uninstalling. This will prevent you from having leftover code like we did.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for changing the review! You cannot imagine how much it means to us.

We are happy that it is all sorted now.

We wish you only the best with your future endeavours :)

Have a great day!

Zabazio

I find this application great. The procedure for creating the menus is well done. It's quite long when you have a lot of collections, but it's worth it. The support is very responsive.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. It means so much to us!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have a great day!

Tivoli Hi-Fi

Incredibly easy to use and absolutely amazing and prompt support when we encountered an incompatibility with another app. If you are looking for a great looking menu, don't hesitate. Get it now!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app :)

It was a real pleasure working with you, if you need our help again, please let us know!

Milo Print

Amazing app that boosts your website usability and in general gives your store a more professional look. The support is fast, very helpful and competent. I will definitely use this app more in the future.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

Have an amazing day!