Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Sweetlea Gifts

I used the app to add a tree of drop downs on my main menu as my current theme does not support multiple levels of drop downs. It has done the job perfectly, really clear instructions with short clear video tutorials. I’d highly recommend.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!

We worked a lot to make the app as easy at it can be to use it and we are always delighted when we see our customers tutorials that the app is useful for their stores.

Have a lovely day!

LQ Deals

Awesome app and great customer service! Has a great free plan for people who's just getting started. Try it

March 13, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! It was a pleasure working with you:)

Have a great day!

GRÖNFELD

Great app.
I had some issues, but through their support it quickly got resolved within 1 email and response within the next business day.

March 13, 2019

We are happy we could help you and it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review :)

Frangipani Florist

We experienced a slight glitch when we first installed the app but Calin and Anca were Fantastic! Resolving the issue required digging through code in our theme and their above and beyond service was exceptional. I would give their support team ****** 6 Stars if I could.

March 13, 2019

Hey! Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us! We are happy we could help you and please let us know we are here for you if anything else comes up! Have a great day!

Creole Couture Boutique

I use this app to minimize my menu. Now it's very easy for customers to navigate. I would recommend.

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and we are glad this app is helping you :) Have a great day!

Hygge Sweet Home

I used the app for months. It is great and meets my needs and the most important is free! Highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you so much! Have a lovely day and good luck with your sales :)

CAFELE Official

Highly recommend, easy to setup and structure our menu. Works like a charm and very nice looking. And shout out to Anca, the support is PROMPT!

March 6, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you :) We hope you enjoy using our app and don't forget to reach us if you need any help!

MATERIALHONEY

Highly highly recommend this app. Instant customer care and go beyond customer expectations. I am incredibly pleased with the level of service by the team, easy to use (and if you don’t there are tutorials that assist or a quick email to them) easy installation!

March 6, 2019

Thank you for the nicest words :) We are happy we could assist you and please know we are here for you !

WLCOME SUNSHINE

I have just set up the 9,95$/month mega menu but already want to try the megazen for the pix/widget. After 10 months with my shop, I am so sure it will boost my sales while helping the navigation. What is for sure, is the very good assistance (via Anca noticeably) : after helping me to set it up, they noticed before me that the mobile experience was not good and solved it within a few hours only. The follow up from Anca was just perfect. Thanks for your help, let's sell !

March 6, 2019

We are glad we could help you! Indeed, studies show an organised and appealing navigation helps customers to find faster your products while being attracted to browse more through your store once they notice the sales and promoted products first thing in the navigation. We hope also your sales will boost! Have a great day!

GlowbalOutlets

It's a great tool. Easy to create menus and assign collections. Highly recommend. Thank you for your great work.