Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Trinitys Damians Collection

I've been using it daily now for the past week. It will be the best looking menu bar you'll see out there. This is great Esthetic for any website.

I also encourage you to get the paid version. You get 14 days to truly see the integration and features of this app.

Moonflowers Trove

Great app ,always runs flawlessly. :)

Customer service very prompt and friendly.

Southern Cross Beauty

Great app, easy to use and install.

www.southerncrossbeauty.com

Orbitcustoms

Great app, Great support. Mega Menu is a must have for your site!

Giftswizzz

This is an excellent app!
It has literally made my life so much easier.
I used it on the free theme shopify offered and now i am using it on my custom theme.
Saved me a lot of time and a headache trying to organise my collections and menus.
I also had an issue when i installed it on my custom theme and i had to contact support.
Everything was up and running within the day and trust me it was no easy task. Rox went far and beyond to help me out.
From begginer to advanced this is an awesome app to have on your store.

Aventonbikes

Great menu additional, however their customer support is nearly nonexistent. I emailed Roxana a few times and all I got was "sorry I can't help you". When all I was asking for is a small CSS tweak. I literally couldn't even get a simple recommendation or guidance at all, not even a "hey try this, or did you look here?".

Probably the first developer that I've encountered that refused to help me, so I am a bit disappointed.

Aime Moss

Very useful. Very easy to uset. 100% recommended.

Madeinmx

Excellent App! It is very useful for big menus.

Bikeslife

Easy install, clean looks and quick to set up. Rox was very quick in support which I appreciate. I would use them again. Thanks BuddhaApps Team!!

Would be great to have the following functions:
-CSV import/export of menu structure w/ collections already linked up
-Import/Export of Buddha App menus from one store to another

The Digital Revolution

Prompt and clean response and solution given. Than you Roxana Dascalescu.