Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Aroma Addiction

Get it now!!! mazing app. Easy to use and improved my Conversions already. I would give more stars if I could *******

Kreativ Inc Online Store

Awesome Menu! No Coding Skills Needed - Super easy to add your collections and really amazing team support :)

Sweety Cats Boutique

I really LOVE that app!!!!!! Absolutely Must Have! Navigation is essential for your Business! Very easy to use and best of all it's Free!! Thank you so much for that Great App and Great support! I recomend it 1000% ;)

Safari Zone

Easily one of my favorite Apps on here. Great if you have lots of collections as I do (60+). Makes navigation simple for customers.

What this app provides should be offered by Shopify honestly. Thank God this app was created.

Check out my shops Main Menu for a great example of what this can do for you!

www.gottacollectemall.com

Bleubleu

Excellent app. Amasing customer service, Exactly what I needed and very easy to use. https://www.bleubleula.com

Funky Moose Records

As my store's categories were expanding, my standard CSS menu wasn't cutting it anymore, I tried building something myself, but always ran into compatibility issues. Mega Menu solved all of that for me in a few clicks.

Thanks Buddha!

Alex Woo Jewelry

Rox and Michael at Buddha Apps have been a huge help. They helped us fix any issues we had and answered our inquiries. The app is easy to use and manage. Thank you!

Fine Tuxedos

I tried a few megamenu apps and this one is by far the best. It allows you to build out a few different menu styles, using thumbnails to represent featured items and collections. I found it extremely easy to use. We had some small conflicts with other apps we've got installed, but the author fixed those problems in the code for us within one business day of notifying them. I would highly recommend this app and the vendor. They did a really nice job.

Audiotron2

Installed the app and was easy to setup, links didn't work so I clicked the do it for me button, got an email back super quick and it worked, had to do nothing but the setup! Works well and excited to see what features they add in as time goes on!

Pets River

By far - the most important app in shopify platform.
With this app you can create menus, and collections in no time.
Support team are amazing.
A+++ APP :-)