Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Polkadot Store

This is brilliant and really saved my bacon when the client wanted a more complicated menu. That said the implementation of the menu system is really intuitive and a joy to use.

Goodsbyadrian

AMAZING! If you need sub categories then this app is a must have! Also, great service and support!

Ixteca

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Verry nice support and smooth implementation,
The app is doing more that I was expected.

Love And Design

FANTASTIC app

https://www.loveanddesign.com < see it in action - it automatically set itself up to replace the current theme side menu. I did have an expensive parallax theme but went to the basic theme and used this instead.

Works well thank you

S A Japan Sales

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

hands down the best app I've added to my store. Totally revolutionised my homepage by adding a highly functional menu to my store... replacing the useless one that came with my free shopify theme. Highly highly recommended.

Haven't used support yet, but I did email them once half by mistake, and they replied relatively quickly and were very friendly and professional. I'm sure if I do ever need them, they'll be quick to resolve any issues. A+++++

Stompiton

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

My first review. Thanks mega menu! I've been looking for this since my venture theme does not support mouse hover! Awesome! You made my day.

Comfycobrand

Location Thailand

Very easy and intuitive to use. Convenient way to create structured menu. Their free version has only 1 type of menu, though.

Dishmaster Faucet

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Can't say enough nice things about this app. Easy to set up and edit as needed. Works great with both mobile and desktop.

Themuslimwaytoday

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is extremely easy to use and simplifies the process of adding menus to your webstore. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone using shopify.

Dougbelding

I am really happy to use this App as it allows my customers to find my collections and products in a very intuitive manner that was not available on my Shopify template.

Thanks Mega Menu