Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Unlimitedwholesale

These guys are professional and fast! The boot-up messages make my day every time I run it. And the button "Do it for us" could not be more hilarious while being tremendously helpful:)

Newsawchains

Certainly (in our opinion) the best menu app available. Not complicated to install & easy to use. Oh and it's free! Keep up the good work!

Maxvaluestore

This is the best app i would recommend everyone and the support i received have no words.. Pretty Awesome... Ms. Rox... You Rock

There are less stars there I want to give More... Thanks for making such a beautiful app... Sorry for late review as was lot much busy... Cheers

T M J Electronics

Awesome app, excellent support. Highly recommended.

Tejemania

es una gran aplicación, muy sencilla de usar y facilita la busqueda de tus productos para el cliente.

Orson And Welles

Great app, allows us to extend menu options easily and they look great. The Buddha Apps team were very helpful in helping set it up as well. Highly rated.

Decor Abstract Art

amazing app!!!! thank you very much

Tend Insights

Its a good app. However, I don't like how the app inlines code instead of using external files.

Update: So the app calls to external js and css files now. Thank you! My site loads way faster now. Thanks!!

Digital Direct Com

Great app. Makes it really easy to structure my menus. Has really saved me time. Check it out at www.Digital-DIRECT.com. This is the free version and will be upgrading down the road.

To Shoping

This is a great program! We tested. We recommend!