Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Straight Outta Russia

I was looking for a way to showcase more of my store products in an intuitive and non-intrusive way and have my customers be able to quickly and effectively browse my store. This menu app delivers all of that. It's easy to set up and looks great. They also just released the link list with images features and it is fantastic and no one else offers this.

Creating great looking functional menus via this app is a breeze.

Ohhh, and the support is absolutely 1st class. To me that is a critical component for an app that I want to continue using for years to come and that I pay a monthly fee for. All my requests have been addressed in a very timely and professional manner.

These guys have earned my trust and my business. I highly recommend this app.

Rkoolstuff

Very good app and would recommend it to everyone

Get Me The Gift

Great app. Does exactly that we wanted. Great support too. Fast to respond to small queries we had.

Little One Layette

Easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended :)

Fvapetec

Be Aware if you install this app and decide not to keep it, because it places scripts 7 different places in your team files and they are not removed automatically when you uninstall the app which again means that your site is loading scrips for an app you don't have.

Smartechpt

Great experience! Great Menu APP.

Tunonim

Easy to use app! Great support too! It integrates well with the debut theme!

My Renewable Energy Australia

I am only using the free version at the moment. I am very happy with what I am using to date. I have contacted support and had very good results on how to use the app. just before the site is complete I will be going to use the highest plan.

I would like to see a Bulk Upload file like! 'CSV' I am adding over a 1000 products to the site and at the moment I have to do each one at a single time.

Melocompro Cl

Great app and great support team.
Really happy with this.

My Stylish Home

Easy to use and configure. Great menu app!