Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Customworks3

Excellent app, really easy to set-up.

Store Latina

The app works great, the magnific support .congratulations

Ipaint Us

We were searching for a mega menu app and this was a perfect fit! The app is one of a kind and made our shopify store shine. It worked right out of the box. It's so easy to use with many options. Roxana and her development team gave friendly and prompt support with great results when we needed some customization.

Psychoprotein

Excellent - makes our store look like the big boys!

Mystery Bazaar

Great app! Easy to use and lets you create nice, clean menus with no hassle!

Check it out

www.themysterybazaar.com

Shakaaroma

Good and easy to use app.
I have cyrillic shop, so there are some bugs with shopify standard menu. And Customer Care service suggest me to try this app.
It fixed my problem, i easy made drop-down menu and there are a lot of possibilities for customizations. Icons (i use it, it's cool), different styles and customizations.
I like it much more than shopify menu and recommend app for any shop.

Globaleshop

It works flawlessly and so it is brilliant. It does what it says!!!

Powstar

Cool and Excellent! Thank you guys, really good job!

Garibaldi General

Amazingly simply menu creation. This app was just what we needed to get around the limited menu our theme gave to us. It allows for multi-level menus that you can link to anything. We even managed to link one to a Javascript call to bring up another app, very cool!

Kaseshop

has the necessary functionality. perfect one for my website